Britney Shares Several Marie Claire UK Outtakes

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Camilo said:

She's wearing Dolce&Gabbana, Stefano reposted her pics, she better take advantage of this and make them do her outfits for Vegas, no more flopco flopco.

My god I forgot how great she looks in their clothes, brings me back when she wore the lace long sleeve dress by them for the 2000 VMAs(?) and she looked hot. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Her team doesn't pick the photo's that make a magazine, the editor of the magazine does.....lmao I love how people blame her team for so many things that aren't even their fault.....it cracks me up! 

I'm sure they have a say in the end though... I mean that's like saying a  MV director picks what goes in the music video.. and we all know Team B is all over that.

19 minutes ago, Jenamariee said:

I'm sure they have a say in the end though... I mean that's like saying a  MV director picks what goes in the music video.. and we all know Team B is all over that.

It pretty much up to the magazine honestly because they pay for the shoot it's different for a video because Britney or her label is paying for that! 

7 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

She's looks so beautiful omg! Shes the best <3 

also, what's she trolling?

also also Sam posted on instagram a picture of a male lion cuddling/protecting a female lion captioning "it's not complicated" I didn't think it deserved its own thread but, about Britney? Probs. 

someone already made a thread though. And I read somewhere he is a leo. That also explains the lion photo Britney posted a couple of weeks ago. 

5 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

She's looks so beautiful omg! Shes the best <3 

also, what's she trolling?

also also Sam posted on instagram a picture of a male lion cuddling/protecting a female lion captioning "it's not complicated" I didn't think it deserved its own thread but, about Britney? Probs. 

I took it as Britney got a hold of his Instagram account. Clearly they switched accounts as his has a random photo, and hers now has pics of herself. :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

someone already made a thread though. And I read somewhere he is a leo. That also explains the lion photo Britney posted a couple of weeks ago. 

oh. My bad. I'm gonna forget that I embarrassed myself and google leo/Sagittarius compatibility for hours. 

Just now, Oh My Stars said:

I took it as Britney got a hold of his Instagram account. Clearly they switched accounts as his has a random photo, and hers now has pics of herself. :quirkney:

She would 

11 minutes ago, HenryEvans said:

omg is he? recpeits!!!

Sagittarius and Leo made the best couples!

I had so many guy that was a leo, best match for sure!

The ex I will always love *been together for 2 years*  was leo also. no receipts It could be true because his instagram photo proves it. Why would Britney post a photo of a lion? and he did it too after!

Archived