Britney Shares Several Marie Claire UK Outtakes

Jordan Miller

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

oh. My bad. I'm gonna forget that I embarrassed myself and google leo/Sagittarius compatibility for hours. 

She would 

Thinking about it now, they might've just talked about it and either him or her said something like you're like a lion.... I saw this happening to other people tbh. For example when someone is being protective or does something very caring it can lead to those things. This or he really is a leo.

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Thinking about it now, they could've just talked about it and either him or her said something like you're like a lion or something. I saw this happening to other people tbh. For example when someone is being protective or does something very caring it can lead to those things. 

Lets start some **** and say he meant he's deleting his posts with her because he's just being protective and "it's not complicated" 

9 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

Lets start some **** and say he meant he's deleting his posts with her because he's just being protective and "it's not complicated" 

Something tells me an attention ***** won't do this when it's clear he is aware of Britney checking his insta. This is probably something they're having fun about together. And she could be the one wanting to help him out tbh. She shared his photo didn't she!

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Something tells me an attention ***** won't do this when it's clear he is aware of Britney checking his insta. This is probably something they're having fun about together. And she could be the one wanting to help him out tbh. She shared his photo didn't she!

I was joking I think their relationship is very nice and fun for both of them I think Sam is a nice guy tbh I think they're genuinely seem to enjoy each other 

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I know you were kidding!  I was just saying. I hope so too. She needs a good guy in her life!

Oh okay lolz sorry I'm the worst. Yeah she really does I'm not thinking that this will be a serious long relationship but I hope she has fun with him :) 

I wonder why they didn't choose any of these photos for the magazine? The outfit looks a little weird to me but it's cute age she looks so happy. 

I would love some outakes from V magazine or Flaunt. I hope they get her on a new magazine soon. I think one with her and her boys would be cute. She had that one with Charlie and they would leave a sour taste in my mouth. 

Personal family shoot with the boys then she does a **** shoot with Sam for a different magazine. And maybe a single one of just her. That's my magazine hopes for 2017

Archived