LARRY, IF I'M DANCING FOR SINGLE 3!

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be an official poll for What fans legitimately think could be a successful 3rd single.  someone make one please, and include mood ring. :cutesybrit:

I would love:

invitation (I just think it's amazing for a chill song) 

Love me down (with a slight tune up, add more bass in chorus and highlight her vocals towards the end more,  so we can all hear them clearer)

Clumsy 

And mood ring (remastered)

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

inb4 the Love Me Down and Liar stans :bey:

They're the thirstiest ones tbh :riha: Probably since their fave won't be a single lbr! :nynod:

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

So i guess i should make one for Clumsy :brit:

You mean Best Song of 2016? :queenflopga:

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

We kinda also picked slumber party

tumblr_mapd0oO8Ka1r3ty02o1_500.gif

And you have an issue with that? :staysalty:

33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

We kinda also picked slumber party

tumblr_mapd0oO8Ka1r3ty02o1_500.gif

How so? They did multiple polls and the results were different on each one. It was nothing official like Criminal anyways. The leaked story from goldsoundz is that RCA US wanted Just luv me but RCA UK said SP. I don't see how we were involved at all. :britstare11:

Plus, Britney had no reason to flop in 2009 and 2011 besides quality/poor decisions. In 2016, it's a whole other story.

2 minutes ago, button said:

This wasn't official unlike Criminal though. They never told us we were picking Glory's 2nd single.

Besides they did multiple ones and the results were different, why are you cherrypicking this one? ::britstare11:

If we did vote, we would've said Slumber Party. Goldsoundz said Liar had the best callback and Just Luv Me was most popular among 18-24 year olds.

They obviously caved in to the stans :sickofu:

Archived