LARRY, IF I'M DANCING FOR SINGLE 3!

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

So hits end eras??? Explain yourself flop, I'm waiting :plzexplain:

And actually ALL of Britney's albums had four US singles, some less. In her early career there were some international singles, but artists rarely release different songs to different markets anymore. Britney hasn't in yearsssss. So I also don't see your point there, either. If this forum is the pits and you hate it so much, leave :byebitch:

Once again you take out the adjective, the key word: "modest", "moderate". Talking with you is so tedious. :sickofu:

You can keep pushing for that 4 singles pattern argument but anyone with common sense knows FF stopped at 4 singles because of Criminal's major underperformance.

Answer this: "Had Criminal been a 2x Platinum top 5 hit with over 100M radio AI, would a 5th FF single have been released?"

Waiting.

Just now, button said:

Once again you take out the adjective, the key word: "modest", "moderate". Talking with you is so tedious. :sickofu:

You can keep pushing for that 4 singles pattern argument but anyone with common sense knows FF stopped at 4 singles because of Criminal's major underperformance.

Answer this: "Had Criminal been a 2x Platinum top 5 hit with over 100M radio AI, would a 5th FF single have been released?"

Waiting.

Okay so if we're using your "logic" all of Britney's last singles were unsuccessful, cause there was no fifth single. Makes a lot of sense :tiffanynod:

So Circus stopped cause IUSA was so controversial (cause Britney's NEVER done ANYTHING scandalous before and we live in a PG rated world!) & FF stopped because Criminal wasn't a huge hit. It couldn't have possibly been since the tours she was doing to promote the album were coming to a close? :NYcackle:

If it's so tedious to talk with me, don't. Simple. :mcwave:

21 hours ago, Froot said:

I can't imagine why is she flopping. She is doing some promo. Although she should hit up more tv and social media presence tbh. But the music she release is great, why is no one here for it? 

Payola would do good, on radios and tv, to make dem stupid GP listen her

Hun', let's be real. Britney is not promoting Slumber Party, she is promoting Vegas. Moreover, she is only promoting it at festivals where videos are hard to find for us fans, imagine if the GP is gonna bother to look for them.

The aim of these performances was that to build a good relationship with radios, but apparently, radios don't give a **** about it

9 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Okay so if we're using your "logic" all of Britney's last singles were unsuccessful, cause there was no fifth single. Makes a lot of sense :tiffanynod:

So Circus stopped cause IUSA was so controversial (cause Britney's NEVER done ANYTHING scandalous before and we live in a PG rated world!) & FF stopped because Criminal wasn't a huge hit. It couldn't have possibly been since the tours she was doing to promote the album were coming to a close? :NYcackle:

If it's so tedious to talk with me, don't. Simple. :mcwave:

Was Perfume a big hit? Was Criminal a big hit? Was Outrageous a big hit? Was IUSA a big hit? Was Boys a big hit? Was From the bottom of my broken heart a big hit? Was Stronger (25M radio AI) a big hit? No, and it's ******* logic that an era is cut short if a single is not successful enough. Start being less dense and use your brain. If you get to single 4(or 3) and single 4(or 3) is a big hit, you carry on.

Circus stopped because IUSA didn't bring enough income. Simple? simple. Do your research instead of quoting wikipedia stats that had 7 years to build up.

You still have not answered this. The deflection lmao.  :cigney:

3 minutes ago, button said:

Was Perfume a big hit? Was Criminal a big hit? Was Outrageous a big hit? Was IUSA a big hit? Was Boys a big hit? Was From the bottom of my broken heart a big hit? Was Stronger (25M radio AI) a big hit? No, and it's ******* logic that an era is cut short if a single is not successful enough. Start being less dense and use your brain. If you get to single 4(or 3) and single 4(or 3) is a big hit, you carry on.

Circus stopped because IUSA didn't bring enough income. Simple? simple. Do your research instead of quoting wikipedia stats that had 7 years to build up.

You still have not answered this. The deflection lmao.  :cigney:

You're an idiot. Stronger and Boys weren't hits?!! And using Outrageous as an example when she hurt her knee and couldn't finish the video OR tour? You are beyond dense, but there's no use trying to make any sense with your ignorant ***. :mcwave:

11 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

You're an idiot. Stronger and Boys weren't hits?!! And using Outrageous as an example when she hurt her knee and couldn't finish the video OR tour? You are beyond dense, but there's no use trying to make any sense with your ignorant ***. :mcwave:

You seem to be very ignorant about charts. I literally put Stronger's radio AI in my post which is 15M less than IUSA. :dead:

Do you know where Boys peaked on the Hot 100? It peaked at 8M radio AI too :dead:

What is exactly the logical fallacy I committed in using Outrageous? It was sent to radio and peaked with an embarrassing 10M audience. Just because it didn't have a video it doesn't justify its utter floppage and but this not what we're speaking about. Had it become a 100M radio AI smash and a top 10 on BB100, why wouldn't they release a 5th single? And why are you bringing up her knee injury? Not only is it irrelevant in the context we're speaking of but also... what if she didn't have it? Outrageous would have been successful and then what? No single 5 right? :bcutelaugh:

Still waiting for the answer. Assume.

2 minutes ago, button said:

You seem to be very ignorant about charts. I literally put Stronger's radio AI in my post which is 15M less than IUSA. :dead:

Do you know where Boys peaked on the Hot 100? It peaked at 8M radio AI too :dead:

What is exactly the logical fallacy I committed in using Outrageous? It was sent to radio and peaked with an embarrassing 10M audience. Just because it didn't have a video it doesn't justify its utter floppage and but this not what we're speaking about. Had it become a 100M radio AI smash and a top 10 on BB100, why wouldn't they release a 5th single? And why are you bringing up her knee injury? Not only is it irrelevant in the context we're speaking of but also... what if she didn't have it? Outrageous would have been successful and then what? No single 5 right? :bcutelaugh:

Still waiting for the answer. Assume.

There's no use in talking to a brick wall like you. Believe what you want. IUSA, Stronger, Boys, etc all remain flawless hits, and you will deal. As for Outrageous, we all know it would have done much better if she completed the video and tour. That isn't convenient for your point though so we'll just bury the truth. Stay delusional flop  :byebitch:

6 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

There's no use in talking to a brick wall like you. Believe what you want. IUSA, Stronger, Boys, etc all remain flawless hits, and you will deal. As for Outrageous, we all know it would have done much better if she completed the video and tour. That isn't convenient for your point though so we'll just bury the truth. Stay delusional flop  :byebitch:

This is true, Outrageous was going to get a VMA performance and an amazing video. It was going to smash. Did I said the opposite? NOPE

Did I say IUSA or Stronger weren't "hits"? NOPE

Boys was a huge flop, you are extremely delusional. Just because MTV had it on heavy rotation doesn't mean it was doing well commercially. Wikipedia can help you with this one, I can guarantee. :bcutelaugh:

At the end of the day, you didn't prove **** by talking to me and my points still stand: IUSA did averagely well, it's a moderate hit and it was badly timed + Criminal ended FF since you couldn't answer this:

Just now, button said:

This is true, Outrageous was going to get a VMA performance and an amazing video. It was going to smash. Did I said the opposite? NOPE

Did I say IUSA or Stronger weren't "hits"? NOPE

Boys was a huge flop, you are extremely delusional. Just because MTV had it on heavy rotation doesn't mean it was doing well commercially.

Wikipedia can help you with this one, I can guarantee. :bcutelaugh:

At the end of the day, you didn't prove **** by talking to me and my points still stand: IUSA did averagely well, it's a moderate hit and it was badly timed + Criminal ended FF since you couldn't answer this:

Yes, it would have ended. She completed her tour less than two months after the single was released. :tiffeyeroll:

Think what you want, I don't care. You should go stan Beyonka or something. Enjoy those shitty 6 singles flop :haha:

4 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yes, it would have ended. She completed her tour less than two months after the single was released. :tiffeyeroll:

Think what you want, I don't care. You should go stan Beyonka or something. Enjoy those shitty 6 singles flop :haha:

Of course. The reason to stop an era isn't lack of commercial success but because of some poor tour excuse. Hun, Jive was literally collapsing, they were hungry for the $$, hence the extremely commercial album and product placement in HIAM video.

Just wanted you to show how clueless you are with this post of yours.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, button said:

Of course. The reason to stop an era isn't lack of commercial success but because of some poor tour excuse. Hun, Jive was literally collapsing, they were greedy for the $$, hence the extremely commercial album and product placement in HIAM video.

Just wanted you to show how clueless you are with this post of yours.

Thank you.

Yeah, I forgot you're an official Jive records insider who knows SO MUCH. How could I have been so clueless? :tiffeyeroll:

& you're welcome flop :mcwave:

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yeah, I forgot you're an official Jive records insider who knows SO MUCH. How could I have been so clueless? :tiffeyeroll:

& you're welcome flop :mcwave:

You didn't know Jive was stuggling hence why they merged with Sony RCA which is how Britney ended up there?

Truly wasting my time with you. Probably a Beyoncé or Gaga fan.

On 12/10/2016 at 0:51 PM, Taystee said:

Coupure Électrique >>>>> since she isn't really getting major hits atm she might as well be be as out in the left field as possible tbh.

This could possibly do well. I don't understand it at all, but I love listening to it.

7 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Circus had four singles. Yes, I do believe it because I heard IUSA on the radio countless times. The GP knew about the song well. I remember everyone asking me what it meant lol. The video was iconic, Brit looked amazing and the theme was very clever. :donewithit:

Stop comparing to Circus to Lemonade. It's embarrassing. Most of Brit's albums have had four singles - it's completely normal. :byebitch:

Can we compare it to Teenage Dream, that had 6 singles, and although this is is coincidental, after having 5 #1's the last single peaked at #3... ending the era. Although that is just a coincidence, because she was moving on, it's kinda funny how it works with the era.  

6 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

So hits end eras??? Explain yourself flop, I'm waiting :plzexplain:

And actually ALL of Britney's albums had four US singles, some less. In her early career there were some international singles, but artists rarely release different songs to different markets anymore. Britney hasn't in yearsssss. So I also don't see your point there, either. If this forum is the pits and you hate it so much, leave :byebitch:

Umm.... Mood Ring? wasn't that only released in Japan?

17 hours ago, button said:

You didn't know Jive was stuggling hence why they merged with Sony RCA which is how Britney ended up there?

Truly wasting my time with you. Probably a Beyoncé or Gaga fan.

Nope, I'm not. Nice try though :foh:

11 hours ago, tbwb said:

This could possibly do well. I don't understand it at all, but I love listening to it.

Can we compare it to Teenage Dream, that had 6 singles, and although this is is coincidental, after having 5 #1's the last single peaked at #3... ending the era. Although that is just a coincidence, because she was moving on, it's kinda funny how it works with the era.  

Umm.... Mood Ring? wasn't that only released in Japan?

No, it was a bonus track not a single. 

On 11/12/2016 at 6:02 PM, colormefresh said:

Better Ft Justin Bieber plz :comingthru:

The time has come for us to collect our #1 single :queenflopga:

god no. :weirdmeout:

That would be awful. 

Archived