LARRY, IF I'M DANCING FOR SINGLE 3!

BoyToySoldier

1 minute ago, button said:

And you think something like Love me down or Liar would be doing better during the radio freeze, no promo, no standalone availability, no spotify playlists? Come on, it's not the song's fault :britstare11:

I think the reason there's no promo is because the remix and video was a gift to the stans, for the reasons i listed above. I think Just Luv Me will get proper single treatment

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

If we did vote, we would've said Slumber Party. Goldsoundz said Liar had the best callback and Just Luv Me was most popular among 18-24 year olds.

They obviously caved in to the stans :sickofu:

i edited my post. It was RCA UK's decision.

Plus we had many polls and the results were different on each one. So which one is it? :britstare11:

Just now, button said:

Sadly not enough for Jive to support the 4th single. Britney could have released Radar like she wanted after 4 smash singles.

My point was that its timing was wrong. :britstare11:

Radar wasn't Britney's choice though.

It was stuck on Circus because if Britney wanted to have the song on Blackout, The Clutch had a contract where it had to be a single.

So since Britney was in no shape to release a 4th single, they had to release it on Circus.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Radar wasn't Britney's choice though.

It was stuck on Circus because if Britney wanted to have the song on Blackout, The Clutch had a contract where it had to be a single.

So since Britney was in no shape to release a 4th single, they had to release it on Circus.

Why do Exhalers lie to me all the time. Well my thoughts are the same anyways, nothing changes. The era was resumed after IUSA performed moderately well. :britstare11:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It's weird though, they're not treating it as a single. No single cover, no radio deal, no promo. I think the video was just to make up for the Make Me fiasco.

Ah yes, the single cover.  :meltdown:

I also don't get why Tinashe isn't promoting it  :meltdown:

She never did a radio deal after single 1 anyways tho?

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I believe TTWE had a radio deal because I heard it on the radio after the iTunes release. I don't remember in detail though.

TTWE? Did Hiam even have a deal? Jive was broke af during FF (hence the excessive product placement in Hiam video) I doubt they paid for a radio deal, let alone 2. They just counted on Britney's huge hype I think. Idk. :britstare11:

15 minutes ago, button said:

TTWE? Did Hiam even have a deal? Jive was broke af during FF (hence the excessive product placement in Hiam video) I doubt they paid for a radio deal, let alone 2. They just counted on Britney's huge hype I think. Idk. :britstare11:

HIAM did have a deal. It reached many people and ended up breaking the radio spin record for a whole day of plays.

I can't imagine why is she flopping. She is doing some promo. Although she should hit up more tv and social media presence tbh. But the music she release is great, why is no one here for it? 

Payola would do good, on radios and tv, to make dem stupid GP listen her

40 minutes ago, Froot said:

I can't imagine why is she flopping. She is doing some promo. Although she should hit up more tv and social media presence tbh. But the music she release is great, why is no one here for it? 

Payola would do good, on radios and tv, to make dem stupid GP listen her

Her image. Britney can release such an amazing song but the general public views her more negative than ever before. Her fanbase is smaller now too

41 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

IUSA was a great decision.

Radar as a single from Circus, was not.

Radar had to be released because of her contract with the songwriters. And it was released as the 4th one because Jive decided to cut the era short due to IUSA's modest performance, they didn't even want to fund the Radar video. It should have been something else after Circus, Out from under for example.

Archived