Finkypop the 3rd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

depends on what you think "good" is

this photo is a year ago 

the guy in the middle

He kinda looks like angelina jolie and not in a bad way of course. But bc she also did a nose job and the surgery that take away ur cheeks fat - cant remember the name now. And of course he has now full lips like she naturally has.

16 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

i saw it and i don't necessarily know why some were so hyped about it? is it just because you saw the outline of his *****? it doesn't look that big (pretty sure he wasn't hard anyway?) or maybe i just don't know how to look at bulges? :lostney:

Because he obvs didn't have a hard on but it was still a decent size for a bulge print..  if that's the size of it off, I can IMAGINE THE SIZE OF IT WHEN ITS ON :dead:

23 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

did you read the rest of the responses? it's not that bigoted. Some people have finer skin than others or dont take care of it - not racist, just science. My boyfriend is white and 39 but takes care of his skin and hydrates and looks late 20s/early 30s. SOME, stop trying to pick fights

lol not that bigoted? either you're a bigot or not. There's no in between. The fact that you merely admitted its "not that bigoted" proves my point

3 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

lol not that bigoted? either you're a bigot or not. There's no in between. The fact that you merely admitted its "not that bigoted" proves my point

I agree about you're a bigot or not but what they said wasn't racist or bigoted. Poorly worded sure but there are twenty year olds who look 35 and 35 year olds that look 20- genetics, skin care, hydration. I was just saying that you seem to get caught on something that wasn't the intention I believe.

like nowadays everybody is so ready to argue. I wasn't trying to say either of you are racists or anything

Archived