The SP guy is only 22 years old

Finkypop the 3rd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I'm not in a setting where I can find the part of the interview, but she definitely said it.

Well she always changes her mind. Even a day later. because I know for sure on loose women she said she liked younger men, then she said she'd snog Bieber when they played that game. Yuck. But then again it's Britney, and she just likes men. 

9 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

The teeth story turned me off a bit tbh. with 22 having fake teeth already is Idk:lostney:2n0vwd0.jpg

I have a friend who had bone structure surgery, lip injections, this, nose job, and the surgery that they take out the fat in cheeks....and he is 17 and a guy lol If this guy stayed in iran he would've probably had a nose job too. 

3 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

The teeth story turned me off a bit tbh. with 22 having fake teeth already is Idk:lostney:2n0vwd0.jpg

It looks like his teeth were in good shape. The veneers are a bit much at 22 but he lives in LA where looks mean everything and he is a model/body builder so I guess it makes sense why he would do it. Also the way his teeth are shaped in the picture you posted is what the dentist does to teeth before placing veneers. He carves it out to make it look like two rods so that the veneers could fit in place and not fall out.

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I have a friend who had bone structure surgery, lip injections, this, nose job, and the surgery that they take out the fat in cheeks....and he is 17 and a guy lol If this guy stayed in iran he would've probably had a nose job too. 

Does he look good? receipts?

7 minutes ago, Body ache said:

It looks like his teeth were in good shape. The veneers are a bit much at 22 but he lives in LA where looks mean everything and he is a model/body builder so I guess it makes sense why he would do it. Also the way his teeth are shaped in the picture you posted is what the dentist does to teeth before placing veneers. He carves it out to make it look like two rods so that the veneers could fit in place and not fall out.

Does he look good? receipts?

depends on what you think "good" is

this photo is a year ago 

the guy in the middle

10 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Lol I know that it is very normal in the Persian world having plastic surgery! 

I'm half persian and I know that my fathers side of the family are plastic as ****! We live in L.A. My aunts some of them look good and some look ****** up! 

I'm not against it at all, I might have a nosejob next year, we'll see.

7 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Lol I know that it is very normal in the Persian world having plastic surgery! 

I'm half persian and I know that my fathers side of the family are plastic as ****! We live in L.A. My aunts some of them look good and some look ****** up! 

I'm not against it at all, I might have a nosejob next year. 

I wouldn't tbh. It's a risk. Nose jobs 90% of the time don't turn out the way people want it. 

7 minutes ago, Body ache said:

He's giving me ken doll teas but if it makes him happy..

and don't forget he is 17-18. that's why it's shocking! 

I just realized I was fat 9 months ago lol my face

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

On the Jonathan Ross show she said she likes older guys. I'd be surprised if it's true

And he's my age, holy ****

And on loose women she said she likes Younger men 

6-7 opinion changes I see :ricackle:

1 hour ago, britsangel90 said:

well that's a bigoted statement

did you read the rest of the responses? it's not that bigoted. Some people have finer skin than others or dont take care of it - not racist, just science. My boyfriend is white and 39 but takes care of his skin and hydrates and looks late 20s/early 30s. SOME, stop trying to pick fights

3 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

What he she means prob is that whiter skin needs more care to look good with age because is more delicate. Everybody knows that?

People with whiter skin usually get sun damage pretty easy. But a "westerner" that uses sun blocker and takes good care of diet and stress will prob age better than other races if they don't care as much.

Archived