The Battle of the Uptempos for 3rd Single

dasho

The Battle of the Uptempos for 3rd Single  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Buslim said:

I have to agree with you on this one. When I first heard the rest of Glory when the album was released, I was like, "Clumsy sounds like a filler track." When I heard it in the club, everyone went crazy and so did I. It's sooo good, esp. the chant part: "Hey clumsy!!!" :feelingmyself:

Agreed. I vote Clumsy, it would get good airplay and great club airplay!! Love me down would be my next but its December not June.. :quirkney: I hope Liar as well!

1 hour ago, Britney's ***** said:

Change Your Mind HAS to be a part of her singles discography, plus it's different from what everyone else is doing.

I wouldn't be mad at Love Me Down either, but I don't want to risk Change Your Mind NOT being a single...

Better is garbage and has no business being mentioned for potential singles. 

Change you mind would alienate her fanbase. Its bilingual and not for radio. Better is like whats being played on radio. Sorry was produced by the same guy who produced Better.

1 minute ago, monkeystar88 said:

i would just love me, invitation and man on the moon are album highlights and need to be singles

i think we need the 3rd single to be an uptempo that's what the GP needs from Britney after 2 midtempo as singles.

well love me down wasnt well recieved by most critcs i dont like it its the only track i skip. i'd say CLUMSY cause it sounds very different from any of her previous work and is very mature track for her. love me down i hate the lyrics and concept. im not sure why her team is trying to push Do You Wanna Come Over its a fun track but kinda sounds like a cheap toxic.

9 hours ago, Buslim said:

I have to agree with you on this one. When I first heard the rest of Glory when the album was released, I was like, "Clumsy sounds like a filler track." When I heard it in the club, everyone went crazy and so did I. It's sooo good, esp. the chant part: "Hey clumsy!!!" :feelingmyself:

It reminds me of TTWE meets Till It's gone :mybodyisready:

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Please. Even if they end up using this (which I highly doubt) Charm Ladonna will water it tf down for Britney. :byebitch:

Britney will water it down for Britney. :queenflopga2: Stop acting like she is ******** and she is not able to choose her choreography. It's HER personal choice to go with easier choreos and if you're a fan, you need to learn to accept that. :foh:

On 12/8/2016 at 0:11 AM, Body ache said:

Change you mind would alienate her fanbase. Its bilingual and not for radio. Better is like whats being played on radio. Sorry was produced by the same guy who produced Better.

Change Your Mind is barely bi-lingual. Just because Better has the same producer as Sorry does not mean it's anywhere near as good.

Following the trends does nothing for Britney but make her look desperate and washed up. Releasing that soulless and basic filler track "Better" would do her zero favors, it'll sound dated in a year and would be one of the weakest singles in her discography overall.

Change Your Mind has that timeless sound because of the Spanish influence, it's her La Isla Bonita, Mi Chico Latino, or even Alejandro.

Your argument is very flimsy and it's obvious you're grasping at straws to discredit CYM.

Archived