The Battle of the Uptempos for 3rd Single

dasho

The Battle of the Uptempos for 3rd Single  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I kinda like Clumsy more and more with time :embarrassed: 

Nnnnnnnnn :moorangu: Ever since it was placed on the best songs of 2016, I was trying to understand how that could've happened so I've listened to Clumsy a little more and same thing: it's starting to grow on me :meltdown:

The song we love to shade could be the one to save Glory :meltdown:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet again, there are other "it" artists right now that make popular generic music :sassybrit:

As much as I love LMD (actually more than Clumsy) I think that she needs to bring an unique sound, something out of the ordinary, She's SO not going to enter top 10 with LMD. 

Clumsy or CYM for me - they're different, might catch more attention :mcwave:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Love Me Down is so overpraised here. :jlostare:

And according to Exhale logic, songs that this forum like tend to flop. :queenflopga2:

So careful what you wish for sis! :queenriri:

I never wanted slumber party as a single lol:hype: however I enjoyed the video

however, its really hard to have a single be a hit when there is lack of promo and once there is promo its too late and doesnt have any impact   :byebitch:

9 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I seriously think Clumsy could be a very wise choice as 3rd single. At first it kinda annoyed me but it's grown on me A LOT in the past few weeks and I think it could do very well in the new year on the charts :staysalty:

Or Man On The Moon. It has a very spring vibe to it and is VERY radio friendly. Kinda like 'Can't stop the feeling' :foh:

I have to agree with you on this one. When I first heard the rest of Glory when the album was released, I was like, "Clumsy sounds like a filler track." When I heard it in the club, everyone went crazy and so did I. It's sooo good, esp. the chant part: "Hey clumsy!!!" :feelingmyself:

Archived