The saddest part about this fanbase aging...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

These "old folks" also need a lesson in streaming tbh :lessons: Like Spotify 101 or Apple Music 101 :queenflopga2:

Everybody has been doing streaming (and emails :queenflopga:) in 2016, so they need to get with the times! :staysalty:

I'll never stream, except for watching youtube videos :queenflopga2: I still love you sis :queenriri:

Also Britney IS in her prime :brit:

Maybe not career wise but in terms of life & knowing who she is. Comes with age :queenriri:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, ImASlaveForYou said:

THIS. People must stop listening to their physical copies of Glory or their downloaded ones and focus on streaming tbh.:cooltshirt:

(DEAD at the doing emails part, so 1999:hype:)

Glad you agree! :queenflopga2:

4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm sorry bro but I'm 30 and after I buy the digital album I never listen to the copy I bought and only listen to it by streaming on Spotify daily.

That is great to hear! Of course I'm not saying that all people over the age of 30 don't stream, but it seems like, in general, streaming is the primary way kids of today are experiencing their music. Of course they'll buy albums or vinal now and then, but streaming seems to be the predominant method now. And maybe my comment should have also said that for people that were young and grew up with Britney, albums were there primary way of experiencing music, but that isn't the way kids today majorly experience it...

3 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i'm sorry but that's the dumbest thing i ever read. pretty sure most people using spotify are 18+ anyways.

Drag me sis! :queenflopga2: In addition to my comment to everybodygoesdown, it's just that I've noticed people on exhale pressure each other to stream music, but at the end of the day, there are people that still don't stream or don't understand the benefits of streaming. 

And maybe I'm making the unfair assumption that it's the older members that don't stream. :)

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I'll never stream, except for watching youtube videos :queenflopga2: I still love you sis :queenriri:

Still love you too! :queenflopga2:

But it also doesn't help Britney keeps getting marketed as a 21 year old. Her outfits, lyrics, performances aren't really what other 30+ popstars are doing. So ofc people are gonna compare the two. But IA with what you're saying people need to realise she's not 21 anymore.

I kinda agree but if they just aren't satisfied, why should they delude themselves everything is wonderful now? they could easily move on and stan someone else. Which is the reason our fanbase is so small nowadays

When it comes to Britney you really have to expect nothing and lower your standards, when something good comes out (SP video) it feels great.

I'm only 19 and was born in '97, so I only have faint memories of Prime Britney (2001-2003) and I'm glad I have memories of experiencing that Britney for myself, but the vast majority of my Britney memories are Modern Britney (2008-Now). That's why I can appreciate Prime Britney, but still be perfectly happy and proud of Modern Britney. 

18 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Is a lot of you live in the past, Britney and ITZ era's.  You're constantly comparing everything to her when she (and you *cough*) were in her prime.  Move the **** on and accept how things are today and quit being old ladies.

:foh:

I don't usually agree with threads in this forum but THIS. 

THIS 

SO

MUCH.

:letitburn:

Archived