ur national dishes brinni would love

neydelina

3 hours ago, neydelina said:

pancakes are from france?

:o

i'm an uneducated flop :sobbing:

i love salty pancakes, with ham, mushroom and cheese. i dont really like sweet ones.

They're not exactly pancakes, french "pancakes" if you want (we call them Crêpes), the difference is that ours are thinner.

Spoiler

Basic-Crepes.jpg

You gotta try crêpes with nutella + whipped cream, it's everything omg. Salty crêpes are less common, I like the ones with ham and cheese or tuna and cheese.

****, I want them so bad now :jlostare:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Margaery said:

They're not exactly pancakes, french "pancakes" if you want (we call them Crêpes), the difference is that ours are thinner.

You gotta try crêpes with nutella + whipped cream, it's everything omg. Salty crêpes are less common, I like the ones with ham and cheese or tuna and cheese.

****, I want them so bad now :jlostare:

I love crepes it's hard to make them with normal pan but I like making it, specially with whipped cream nutella and strawberries!

9 minutes ago, MX3 said:

ketchup-chips.jpg

not sure if brit would like these or not lol, i know i do 

I like the classic 

20 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

P%C3%A3o-de-queijo.jpg

- Pão de Queijo - basically a bread full of cheese

bg_brigadeiro.jpg

- Brigadeiro - a ball of chocolate with "sprinkles"

Pacoca_0.jpg

- Paçoca - I don't know how to explain it tbh, but it's pretty good

Omg I've tried the first one in a Brasilian restaurant here in my country! It's a place where they serve u different kinds of meat but in a "sword" and they cut it with a big knife right in front of you :unbelievableney: it's one of my favorite places!

21 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

Pozole, Pastes and Esquites since she loves corn as proved by her instagram :unbelievableney:

I gotta admit we have one of the best cuisines in the world. 

I was about to say some tacos al pastor lol :forkit: I wonder if she likes Mexican food (the real one, not tacobell).

Archived