ur national dishes brinni would love

neydelina

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

I'm vegatarian so I don't know how %99 of my national food taste like since here in Turkey people eat a lot of meat. But I think this is pretty cool, faded, cool, urban, cool and umm... cool.

5703a0c867b0a9322cf4c32c.jpg

Those leaves actually have rice in them which taste delicious

qjYQoB.jpg

Where do you live in turkey?

I'm in istanbul, but I'm from iran, and we have this in iran too but we put different things in it. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Also it's funny we have a food named that "Biryani" (I thought it's name of type of cooking, ) and it doesn't even have rice, it's from a city in iran, Esfahan. 

234643.jpg?x53898

That looks really appetizing! :omgreallyney:

I'd love to try that some day! :)

and yeah that's really interesting about the name! :o:)

8 minutes ago, neydelina said:

whats this, meat or

it's meat, and something the translator(if i want to translate the words it will white liver and it doesn't make any sense) says "lung" lol it tastes very greasy and delicious. I also eat fried intestines and I like it so you might not like this. But they cook it with spices and a oily thing and its amazing. It tastes so different!

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

it's meat, and something the translator(if i want to translate the words it will white liver and it doesn't make any sense) says "lung" lol it tastes very greasy and delicious. I also eat fried intestines and I like it so you might not like this. But they cook it with spices and a oily thing and its amazing. It tastes so different!

intestines tho

well if u like it, good for u

:forkit:

It looks like Turkish Borek. :lostney:

BUREK!

yes it is, bosnian stuff

The ones I posted earlier, the ones in turkey. But funny thing about this "Biryani" is you can rarely find it outside Esfahan. I heard they have it in LA tho because lots of iranians there. But no other city in Iran has it. 

they dont know how to make it or

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I thought that was a kabab in the center (like we have chapli kebaab here) its like minced meat, mixed with spices and other stuff and given a flat round shape and then fried!

6 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I thought that was a kabab in the center (like we have chapli kebaab here) its like minced meat, mixed with spices and other stuff and given a flat round shape and then fried!

they fry it like that because i think that lung thing is inedible otherwise. I heard about it but I didn't know what part it is but I know it's some part they don't normally eat and throw away. 

6 minutes ago, neydelina said:

tell me sis, when i eat them i cant breathe afterwards

its great the one with meat+ yogurt. yogurt makes you breathe easily after 

n make sure its warm :D

I like the ones with meat. I like cheese ones too but only when I'm actually eating it for breakfast. They eat meat ones with tea for breakfast. I can't. lol 

I like the ones with meat. I like cheese ones too but only when I'm actually eating it for breakfast. They eat meat ones with tea for breakfast. I can't. lol 

the worst one is def with nutella and bananas. like come on, all the grease and nutella and bananas... they ****** it up

:sobbing:

Archived