ur national dishes brinni would love

neydelina

5 hours ago, Margaery said:

They're not exactly pancakes, french "pancakes" if you want (we call them Crêpes), the difference is that ours are thinner.

Hide contents

Basic-Crepes.jpg

You gotta try crêpes with nutella + whipped cream, it's everything omg. Salty crêpes are less common, I like the ones with ham and cheese or tuna and cheese.

****, I want them so bad now :jlostare:

I force myself to eat sweet crêpes everytime I go to France w/ cider, and then some salty ones, with ham and melted cheese:thirsty: or raclette is also one of my favs

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Where do you live in turkey?

I'm in istanbul, but I'm from iran, and we have this in iran too but we put different things in it. 

I live in Balıkesir, Ayvalık :forkit:

9 hours ago, JoeBitch! said:

Omg I LOVE these they have them in most international restraunts in the UK :milkney:

You SLAY. :bparty: 

12 hours ago, Margaery said:

They're not exactly pancakes, french "pancakes" if you want (we call them Crêpes), the difference is that ours are thinner.

Hide contents

Basic-Crepes.jpg

You gotta try crêpes with nutella + whipped cream, it's everything omg. Salty crêpes are less common, I like the ones with ham and cheese or tuna and cheese.

****, I want them so bad now :jlostare:

once i tried pancakes with bechamel sauce and ham. I ******* DIED AND WENT TO FOOD HEAVEN

13 hours ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Where you from?! You can eat one "Pastel de Nata" in a lot of portuguese places in other countries! I ate really good ones in a portuguese cafe in London!

I'm from France, though I've seen many portuguese restaurants/cafes in Paris I doubt it's as good as the ones from pasteis de Belem (you probably know this place, it's very famous)

Archived