Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

I feel like we're seeing different videos because the comments I saw were a lot of people being there for Tinashe.

What I did notice however, is more people saying they hated the song....and plenty saying Britney hasn't evolved musically and that her lips are different. I'm sad about this.

Beyonce does the same thing time after time and everyone loves her and ***** themselves when she releases a song and we finally have Britney returned and there is nothing but complaints .  At least I noticed people respecting Britney for bringing Tinashe in instead of an already huge name. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

The fact that they chose Slumber Party which is the best song off the album for the second single, gave me faith in them making it an amazing video :verycool:

Who knew she'd have her greatest video in years right after her absolute worst video :letitburn:

I'm literally so happy! its my fav from the album as well :crying1:

I'm not hating on Tinashe, but she looked a little awkward for me in those couch scenes, but dance scenes was good I admit. And for me Tinashe is nowhere near "The Pop Princess" like some people call her, she should work way more to deserve that tittle. And again - Colin did such a great job showing that Tinashe is nothing but a feature, and Britney is THE LEAD. As for the remix - I don't like how Tinashe did the second verse, but I still have the original and I love it even more after the video, so I kinda don't care about that anymore

Wasn't able to get on Exhale for the premier, but HAD to stop by to say: THANK YOU BRITNEY!

Thank you for making up for Make Me. This is the best video you've done in years!

Ya'll, wait. I. Was. Not. Ready. Like.. What is life? What are edges?
From the moment Miss. Britney Spears slipped off that fur jacket revealing that little red number & her ridiculously fit & **** body (I mean, HA BACK MUSCLES THO >) I know my life was forever changed AND THAT was only the first 20 seconds of the video. Ya'll I can't. CAN'T. Shes serving us real life Barbie in her blue lingerie. Then Tinashe pops up & they give us some faux LESbihonest ****/Step Daughter girl on girl action & life ceased. By the time Britney slinks across that dining room table & LICKS the milk up like the *** kitten she is, I had to hit life alert.
HA Body, HA Hair, Ha Looks! Ha flawless flooreography! I'm done. And I will NOT with her looking better than EVER, like EVVEERR at damn near 35 with two kids. It's Britney, *****! Honestly, truly. :mybodyisready:

Archived