Larry King's Nonchalant Response To Kathy Griffin's Shade Towards Britney Spears Is Everything

Jordan Miller

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean what she is saying comes off rude but it is what Exhale and a lot of people always make endless posts about. You guys discuss Britney's mental health just as much as these people do. There was no need to bring it up unless she brought up the story first but seeing as she tried baiting Larry and she failed. He wasn't having it. However, let's not act like you guys don't say worst things about Britney on a daily basis. 

:nothavingit:

13 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Leave Britney alone!

Comedian Kathy Griffin is an avid Britney supporter, so it's puzzling why she chose to take a few easy digs at the princess of pop during a new sit-down chat with legendary television host Larry King.

Griffin was one of Britney's freakshow participants at a 2014 Piece Of Me show. At the time, Griffin said the "Slumber Party" singer's security warned her not to talk to Britney one-on-one or look at her in the eyes, saying: "I wanted to talk with her and just say hi and they honestly kept saying: 'no, no she can't.'"

Curiously, Griffin expanded on Larry King Now by taking a few jabs at Brit, and King wasn't having any of it.

Kathy: How many times has Britney been on your show?

Larry: Twice I think.

Kathy: Tell me about that. What was that like? Did you get the pinwheel eyes?

Larry: Yea, she’s very pretty...

Kathy: You know what I’m talking about. She’s not all there, Lar.

Larry: She’s OK. So what’s your point? What are we talking about?

Kathy: I’m saying that I hope you were gentle with her, because she’s a fragile…

Larry: So what’s your point?

Kathy: Nothing, I just wanted to know if you got through to her in a way her doctors couldn’t.

Griffin goes on to detail the “Freakshow” encounter and admits Britney didn’t know who she was.

Come on, Kathy. We know you're Team Britney, so get with the times!

No what she was experiencing was Britneys subtle shade like ***** I heard what you said and it was borderline offensive if I cared about you at all 

Stuff like this really bothers me. I don't want to come across like I'm somebody that you have to walk around on eggshells around me so you won't offend me--I'm NOT that way. But **** like this just makes it sound like she's somebody that's got the mind of an 8 year old. I'm somebody that suffers from depression and anxiety--can I sit here and say "Oh, my personality is the same. I'm fine!" No. I've changed. And I realize the **** I've faced doesn't equal up to the **** Britney went through. Does Kathy or anybody else with this same line of criticism really expect Britney to come back and act like an adult version of her teenage self? 

And what would Kathy's situation be like if she went through what Britney went through? It's easy to take pot shots at somebody if you haven't been in their shoes...

Calling Britney fragile when this dogs personally screams tears of a clown:ponderney: 

This ***** was is a ******* trainweck. No one cares about you and Larry is too secure to pay your shade any attention. Ugh:nothavingit:

Shading my boo when you paid a lot of money for tickets to WATCH Britney Spears in the AUDIENCE of her show. 

What Larry should have done after he paid her shade dust.:fkinoverit:

3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Stuff like this really bothers me. I don't want to come across like I'm somebody that you have to walk around on eggshells around me so you won't offend me--I'm NOT that way. But **** like this just makes it sound like she's somebody that's got the mind of an 8 year old. I'm somebody that suffers from depression and anxiety--can I sit here and say "Oh, my personality is the same. I'm fine!" No. I've changed. And I realize the **** I've faced doesn't equal up to the **** Britney went through. Does Kathy or anybody else with this same line of criticism really expect Britney to come back and act like an adult version of her teenage self? 

And what would Kathy's situation be like if she went through what Britney went through? It's easy to take pot shots at somebody if you haven't been in their shoes...

Nobody else ever goes to work and is "not really there" or "distant" ? I mean it's a human thing, doesn't mean you have depression or anxiety

Kathy is just DISGUSTING, she is just like Joan Rivers, her 'humour' is just being nasty and cruel. In real life we call that a bully. She seriously embarrassed herself, Larry looked impatient and annoyed and I loved his 'What's your point?' and she literally had no point except to mock Britney's mental health, how f--king low can you sink? I get so sick of seeing this rubbish with celebs tweeting about like 'R U OK' day etc. and pretending to care about mental health, then mocking Britney! Makes me so mad. Kathy you are vile. She went on with the same crap on Jimmy Kimmel, get a life you nasty POS! 

Well... at some point Britney should be more aware of these things, are maybe her team do the job to let her know what is happening around her to be honest. I don't feel like it's her fault, but it's bad for her at some point. This is not ok cuz Kathy is a respected and well-known comedian, and this kinda backlashes a bit cuz it hurts people that really enjoy her.

Archived