Why some people think Britney doesn't dance much now because of her knee?

OverprotectedLukey

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

I'm not blaming her for freaking out, all I'm saying is that she doesn't even try anymore, she rejects any attempt of a more complicated choreography. Brian Friedman said she freaked out, clearly because she thought the dance he was trying to do was too much for her. And he was right because she just sat on a chair flipping her hair during the break instead of doing what she was supposed to do.

I don't even need to talk about the body double she used for one single step she refused to do for TTWE music video...

And about the scrapped choreography, there's no other reason for her to have done it. 

Right, she doesn't have much passion as before.

By the way that gif in your profile pic is just flawless, totally turned me on.

15 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

I'm not blaming her for freaking out, all I'm saying is that she doesn't even try anymore, she rejects any attempt of a more complicated choreography. Brian Friedman said she freaked out, clearly because she thought the dance he was trying to do was too much for her. And he was right because she just sat on a chair flipping her hair during the break instead of doing what she was supposed to do.

I don't even need to talk about the body double she used for one single step she refused to do for TTWE music video...

And about the scrapped choreography, there's no other reason for her to have done it. 

We are talking about 2011. Honestly I'd understand if you were speaking about 2016 Britney not dancing well, but you're taking it to a whole new level by saying she just "didn't try" when referring to 2011. We all know she had a relapse in 2011 and she was forced to record an album she wasn't into, so why would she invest herself in choregraphy? Where is the passion supposed to come from? Do you really believe the woman below was capable of dancing but was "just lazy"? The body double is just confirmation that she was not able to do the choreo for both physical and mental reasons (not in shape+depression). I just don't understand what makes you think she could have kept pace with Brian's dancers in the year 2011.

Now if you were being harsh on Britney in 2016, I would be less in her favor. She's in a much better place now.

1049599-britney-spears-video-potw-617-40

A few months prior to HIAM release

tumblr_ndbz7jKyQz1tjz27ho1_400.jpg  Britney+Spears.jpg

A crazy contrast... she was very lost during Femme Fatale. It's not hard to see in her interviews, too.

16gzn92.png

22 hours ago, britneysecretlover said:

Copied from my recent post

Hahaha..True! I don't ******* get it either! Girl CAN  SPLIT IN MID AIR, BACKFLIP and do YOGA ffs on instagram and all she can be proud of on stage are knee taps? I can't find the logic with this mess tbh:rude2me:

Which one of these photos she actually put some gravity on her right knee? 

A lot of you just see what you wanna see and ignore the issue. Look at this video, when she hopped on the top of the cage around 1:44, she initiate it by her left leg IN ALL PIECE OF ME performances. I can get you a ton of examples like this.

1 hour ago, button said:

We are talking about 2011. Honestly I'd understand if you were speaking about 2016 Britney not dancing well, but you're taking it to a whole new level by saying she just "didn't try" when referring to 2011. We all know she had a relapse in 2011 and she was forced to record an album she wasn't into, so why would she invest herself in choregraphy? Where is the passion supposed to come from? Do you really believe the woman below was capable of dancing but was "just lazy"? The body double is just confirmation that she was not able to do the choreo for both physical and mental reasons (not in shape+depression). I just don't understand what makes you think she could have kept pace with Brian's dancers in the year 2011.

Now if you were being harsh on Britney in 2016, I would be less in her favor. She's in a much better place now.

1049599-britney-spears-video-potw-617-40

A few months prior to HIAM release

tumblr_ndbz7jKyQz1tjz27ho1_400.jpg  Britney+Spears.jpg

A crazy contrast... she was very lost during Femme Fatale. It's not hard to see in her interviews, too.

16gzn92.png

No actually we all DON'T know ****...she could have simply been adjusting to her meds and y'all want to dig and say it was a meltdown and news flash ppl have bad days sometimes they cry it doesn't mean they lost their entire ****** mind all over...there's a number of reasons for her being so shitty during ff one could be not liking that album and purposely half assing b/c of it...and once her fans still made her have hits while half assing she continued to do it up until flop Jean then all of a sudden she started putting more effort :quirkney:

25 minutes ago, KatLove said:

I used to think this but MJ broke his ankle and after that he still danced the same or before he even died!

And that also played a role into his demise. Him trying to dance like he did ended up with him being in constant pain  and having to take hard painkillers

Anyways britneys problems come from a place of mental and physical issues. She definitely is hyper aware of her knee and is obviously on her head a lot of the time even when she's feeling it. I do think she would benefit from rehearsing more just because it would help her feel more confident but I think her energy level is good and she's hitting the moves well, she just needs practice to hit the moves with more flair.

10 minutes ago, derick said:

No actually we all DON'T know ****...should have simply been adjusting to her meds and y'all want to dig and say it was a meltdown and news flash ppl have bad days sometimes they cry if doesn't mean they post their entire ****** mind all over...there's a number of reasons for her during ff one could be not liking that album and purposely half assing b/c of it...and once her fans still made her have hits while half assing she continued to do it up until flop Jean then all of a sudden she started putting more effort :quirkney:

I never said she had a meltdown and you seem to be AWARE that she didn't like the album, WHY would getting hits make her suddenly dance again? The reason she wasn't dancing is right under your eyes, the pictures show how lifeless and tired she was and you keep insiting it was due to stupid reasons like she was getting easy hits, like Britney is living for hits when she didn't even get the album she wanted. This is so disrespectful it's disgusting

She's putting effort now because Vegas helped her find confidence and stability again + she got to do the album she wanted and it's called GLORY

You know about all of these details but can't connect them. YOU ARE A MESS

You state that she "simply changed her meds"

Wow SIMPLY. SO SIMPLE. I guess that ***** should have been dancing after 1 or 2 months only. She was just lazy. Everything was fine, she was the problem!!! She was totally in shape and mentally well to slay BRIAN FRIEDMAN's choregraphy!! She was just lazy!!!

Ever wondered why her meds needed to be adjusted in the FIRST PLACE?

7 minutes ago, button said:

I never said she had a meltdown and you seem to be AWARE that she didn't like the album, WHY would getting hits make her suddenly dance again? The reason she wasn't dancing is right under your eyes, the pictures show how lifeless and tired she was and you keep insiting it was due to stupid reasons like she was getting easy hits, like Britney is living for hits when she didn't even get the album she wanted. This is so disrespectful it's disgusting

She's putting effort now because Vegas helped her find confidence and stability again + she got to do the album she wanted and it's called GLORY

Wow SIMPLY. SO SIMPLE. I guess that ***** should have been dancing after 1 or 2 months only. She was just lazy. Everything was fine, she was the problem!!! She was totally in shape and mentally well to slay BRIAN FRIEDMAN's choregraphy!! She was just lazy!!!

You probably just heartless, Ke$ha, Amy, JoJo, Britney are similar stories when it comes to making music. Go do some research and see how small you are to say they're just lazy...

13 minutes ago, button said:

Stfu u act like you are Britney's Doctor THAT's my point it could be as simple as she doesn't give a ****.. U don't know Wat happened and neither do I there's a lack of effort on her part NOW seeing as she's shown numerous times what she's capable of and Wat she wants to do(basic *** knee taps).and ff is irrelevant af we are talking about her NOW her *** is lazy and under rehearsed accept it BRITARD :quirkney:

2 minutes ago, kin said:

You probably just heartless, Ke$ha, Amy, JoJo, Britney are similar stories when it comes to making music. Go do some research and see how small you are to say they're just lazy...

That was sarcasm, this is who you should be shaming for saying it's just laziness:

22 minutes ago, derick said:

No actually we all DON'T know ****...she could have simply been adjusting to her meds and y'all want to dig and say it was a meltdown and news flash ppl have bad days sometimes they cry it doesn't mean they lost their entire ****** mind all over...there's a number of reasons for her being so shitty during ff one could be not liking that album and purposely half assing b/c of it...and once her fans still made her have hits while half assing she continued to do it up until flop Jean then all of a sudden she started putting more effort :quirkney:

Archived