Why some people think Britney doesn't dance much now because of her knee?

OverprotectedLukey

18 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Ok first off her leg injury has nothing to do with her dancing abilities. There has been plenty of choreo which involves her legs bending and even risky moves like the Toxic throw or back walkover in TOMH. Her biggest and only problem is her anxiety. She wants to put on a show as a whole and play it safe with less room for error, resulting in easy choreo. Nine times out of ten we always see intricate, polished, and challenging choreo in rehearsal footage and we all know it's because she's not on stage. She really needs to break free of this because to a lot of fans it's like standing a different person. Britney is known for her dancing skills and is technically trained. Loosen up girl.

The toxic choreography only happened once at the BBMA because it's too risky for her, for average dancer it's just a mild day. She had 2 dancers, on suppor her back and push her leg, another one right behind her to catch if something happened. Don't blame the choreo, she doesn't even do much of the original choreo pre-breakdown to begin with. She wears flats in rehearhsal with results better movements just as Break The Ice 1st leg in Vegas. That's it. You cab tell she tried her best at iHeart already, she looked exhauted halfway through it, stop asking for more....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/19/2016 at 11:33 PM, kin said:

Which one of these photos she actually put some gravity on her right knee? 

The midair split dear..her knees are gonna receive moderate to severe impact once she hits the ground and that's not rocket science..

Heck i can't even do what she did!

The other photos represent that she is flexible AF so there is no excuse for kneetapney or watering down her choreo:donewithit:

22 minutes ago, britneysecretlover said:

The midair split dear..her knees are gonna receive moderate to severe impact once she hits the ground and that's not rocket science..

Heck i can't even do what she did!

The other photos represent that she is flexible AF so there is no excuse for kneetapney or watering down her choreo:donewithit:

She always land on her left nowaday, she seems to do so in the photo unless it's mirrored. However anyway, i'm not saying her skills went away, her knee is weak, that's a fact. Her flexibility has nothing to do with her knee steadiness. You can't beat her flexibility but trust me with a little of practice your legs will do better than 2016 Brit. For example i can bend lower than her with ease, nice and slowly, there're some guys on youtube who has no technique at all did the Make Me choreography better than her (below torso). 

Just admit her right knee has a problem lol, every single time she sit and stand up she put up her left leg first, she jump on top of the cage in cirus tour initiating her left leg, she even rest on the left while standing on stage.... 

I didn't know exhale was filled with a bunch of Orthopedic doctors! Since we don't have access to a recent xray/mri of her knee and have neither performed a personal checkup, we can't speak on her overall mobility  and whether or not it effects her. You can make assumptions all you want on whether it's comes into play or not but it'd baseless since we don't really know. She could do that **** on stage and be fine or she could be in pain afterwards, again we don't know.

What we do know though, is that she  has had 3 knee injuries in the span of a 5 year period. 2 of which required surgery. You don't have to go through the nuisance of going to medical school to say that could cause hesitation. 

:nyschool: 

I had someone on youtube replying to my comments 100% convinced it was medication and saying they were a dancer and been effected in a similar way by medications. Apologies if someone has already said this (I haven't read all 7 pages) but there IS that footage from a POM show where she stopped and felt her knee when it had obviously given her some trouble. We have no way of knowing for sure, I think everyone ranting about how lazy she is (so many people want to believe how lazy she is even on a fan forum? Wtf) should STFU unless you've walked a mile in her shoes or have some inside info to prove she is simply lazy, other wise...shut up :saycheese:

18 hours ago, Taystee said:

I didn't know exhale was filled with a bunch of Orthopedic doctors! Since we don't have access to a recent xray/mri of her knee and have neither performed a personal checkup, we can't speak on her overall mobility  and whether or not it effects her. You can make assumptions all you want on whether it's comes into play or not but it'd baseless since we don't really know. She could do that **** on stage and be fine or she could be in pain afterwards, again we don't know.

What we do know though, is that she  has had 3 knee injuries in the span of a 5 year period. 2 of which required surgery. You don't have to go through the nuisance of going to medical school to say that could cause hesitation. 

:nyschool: 

What bothers me is Exhale always demand while i think she tried very hard to deliver good performances. While her knee obviously bothers her with evidences and footages on stage, somehow a lot still manage to be delusional and blame it on choreographer or herself being lazy... No one can please you forever. It's been 3 years in Vegas and she can't perfect simple routines on her own, despite that yall' keep asking for harder choreography, i feel bad for her.

Archived