Why some people think Britney doesn't dance much now because of her knee?

OverprotectedLukey

18 minutes ago, derick said:

Stfu u act like you are Britney's Doctor THAT's my point it could be as simple as she doesn't give a ****.. U don't know Wat happened and neither do I there's a lack of effort on her part NOW seeing as she's shown numerous times what she's capable of and Wat she wants to do(basic *** knee taps).and ff is irrelevant af we are talking about her NOW her *** is lazy and under rehearsed accept it BRITARD :quirkney:

You quoted a post who claimed she couldn't do Brian Friedman's choregraphy because of laziness in 2011 and agreed with them. She was fat, she looked depressed, she was forced to make an album she didn't want and you both expected her to slay "left and right" with Brian's dancers and simply accused her of being lazy. ILLOGICAL AS ****. This is borderline insensitive.

Oh and I'm acting like her doctor? Who mentioned the meds? IT WAS YOU who mentioned them. I'm just going by how she didn't look like she enjoyed herself during FF and looked demotivated + disinterested.

You quoted a post talking about 2011 and I've been talking about 2011 the whole thread. What are you even asking me to accept?

FROM MY OWN POST

Now if you were being harsh on Britney in 2016, I would be less in her favor. She's in a much better place now.

I'm not a Britard, and you're just a hater who likes to bash her no matter the circumstances

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, button said:

You quoted a post who claimed she couldn't do Brian Friedman's choregraphy because of laziness in 2011 and agreed with them. She was fat, she looked depressed, she was forced to make an album she didn't want and you both expected her to slay "left and right" with Brian's dancers and simply accused her of being lazy. ILLOGICAL AS ****. This is borderline insensitive.

Oh and I'm acting like her doctor? Who mentioned the meds? IT WAS YOU you mentioned them. I'm just going by how she didn't look like she enjoyed herself during FF and looked demotivated + disinterested.

You quoted a post talking about 2011 and I've been talking about 2011 the whole thread. What are you even asking me to accept?

FROM MY OWN POST

Hide contents

Now if you were being harsh on Britney in 2016, I would be less in her favor. She's in a much better place now.

I'm not a Britard, and you're just a hater who likes to bash her no matter the circumstances

Lol Britney wasn't fat she was fat by white ppl standards :quirkney: anywho she could have been in a bad place, she could have been lazy, she could have purposely not wanted to slay b/c that wasn't  the album she wanted to make...THATS MY POINT I'm not gonna keep repeating that...gaining weight doesn't mean someone is depressed especially if they love cheese grits and fried chicken some ppl see weight gain as happiness...Britney wasn't herself and was possibly depressed but she could have also just been bloated and over it we don't kno pics doesn't tell us videos don't tell us...The same way u can find **** pics during ff I can find ones where she was happy and even performances where she  slayed. :sofedup:

18 minutes ago, derick said:

Lol Britney wasn't fat she was fat by white ppl standards :quirkney: anywho she could have been in a bad place, she could have been lazy, she could have purposely not wanted to slay b/c that wasn't  the album she wanted to make...THATS MY POINT I'm not gonna keep repeating that...gaining weight doesn't mean someone is depressed especially if they love cheese grits and fried chicken some ppl see weight gain as happiness...Britney wasn't herself and was possibly depressed but she could have also just been bloated and over it we don't kno pics doesn't tell us videos don't tell us...The same way u can find **** pics during ff I can find ones where she was happy and even performances where slayed. :sofedup:

It has nothing to do with the stupid race **** you wanna bring up. This is a body to dance with? Then she would have slayed the VMA 2001 snake performance with this body right? Why do I never see a dancer in this shape, whether black or white?  :rihstare:

Where did I state she looked depressed because she was fat? Nope, you sense depression from the way someones stares and talks. The lack of excitement and LAZINESS is in ITSELF a sign of depression. Compare it to how she looks on stage nowadays and you'll see that she's much brighter and happier, she isn't depressed anymore.

We know that she wasn't into the album, that alone is a reason to not blame her for her attitude. Perhaps you should stop bashing her for 2011 now, since you've acknowledged that?

You can keep looking for that 1 or 2 happy happy performances, fact is she looked like a mess for almost all of FF. She didn't slay anything.

article-2054575-0E90A61200000578-436_306 article-2004614-0C9B37FE00000578-398_634 article-2506894-1965193400000578-870_634

14 minutes ago, button said:

It has nothing to do with the stupid race **** you wanna bring up. This is a body to dance with? Then she would have slayed the VMA 2001 snake performance with this body right? Why do I never see a dancer in this shape, whether black or white?  :rihstare:

Where did I state she looked depressed because she was fat? Nope, you sense depression from the way someones stares and talks. The lack of excitement and LAZINESS is in ITSELF a sign of depression. Compare it to how she looks on stage nowadays and you'll see that she's much brighter and happier, she isn't depressed anymore.

We know that she wasn't into the album, that alone is a reason to not blame her for her attitude. Perhaps you should stop bashing her for 2011 now, since you've acknowledged that?

You can keep looking for that 1 or 2 happy happy performances, fact is she looked like a mess for almost all of FF. She didn't slay anything.

article-2054575-0E90A61200000578-436_306 article-2004614-0C9B37FE00000578-398_634 article-2506894-1965193400000578-870_634

Thinner then Jlo and jlo slays her *** left and right weight has **** to do with dancing there's tons of fat ppl that would Mop the floor with stiffney I can't believe ur using weight as a reason for being stiff and out of sync:quirkney:

3 minutes ago, derick said:

Thinner then Jlo and jlo slays her *** left and right weight has **** to do with dancing there's tons of fat ppl that would Mop the floor with stiffney I can't believe ur using weight as a reason for being stiff and out of synch :quirkney:

and she has never been fat in her life. NEVER

That's the new excuse now ? :sofedup:

1 minute ago, derick said:

Thinner then Jlo and jlo slays her *** left and right weight has **** to do with dancing there's tons of fat ppl that would Mop the floor with stiffney I can't believe ur using weight as a reason for being stiff and out of synch :quirkney:

IKR? some people are really really delusional. you cant argue with them, its the same trying to make a point for a wall.

I will just leave this here

1 minute ago, derick said:

JLO has a big butt but she's fit as **** and has an amazing body. Britney wishes she had this body during FF. You need a reality check ASAP.

Your girl had literally her belly hanging. I wonder what the 2001 VMA performance looks like with that hanging belly :hype:

ANYWAYS

Mental state comes first and foremost. The reason for not having a fit body itself is lack of motivation and ambition.

Let's seal this **** for once and for all. Do you agree she wasn't into FF and didn't want to make that album and was taken advantage of?

19-jennifer-lopez-body.jpg

12 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

IKR? some people are really really delusional. you cant argue with them, its the same trying to make a point for a wall.

Drag ha...******* on every pole dance Britney has ever done even Gm mv :NYsassy: 

17 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

Chances are that this woman was fat her whole life and got to know her body and practice her whole life with this shape.

How do skinny people cope with a sudden chance in weight, can they dance the same way as with their old form?

ANYWAYS

I have always stated that the main reason she wasn't dancing during FF was her mental state. She wasn't into it obviously. It only became an issue when he said she wasn't fat and I provided the pictures. You can eliminate the weight as a factor if you answer my question but the main reason being mental state/lack of motivation remains still.

21 minutes ago, button said:

JLO has a big butt but she's fit as **** and has an amazing body. Britney wishes she had this body during FF. You need a reality check ASAP.

Your girl had literally her belly hanging. I wonder what the 2001 VMA performance looks like with that hanging belly :hype:

ANYWAYS

Mental state comes first and foremost. The reason for not having a fit body itself is lack of motivation and ambition.

Let's seal this **** for once and for all. Do you agree she wasn't into FF and didn't want to make that album and was taken advantage of?

19-jennifer-lopez-body.jpg

I can't say if she was taking advantage of I don't kno ha tea...but I can say she was the worst she's been her entire career..and it often appeared she wasn't into it much like 2013-14 of Pom and while she seems more into it now she's still not 100% invested like she was say a la circus era but how in shape someone is doesn't effect their ability to dance .there's tons of brilliant plus sized dancers everyone isn't meant to be skinny and nor do they have to be...Britney was wayyyyy thicker here than ff and she SLAYED her *** off

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=_crbmfs1sZM

4 minutes ago, derick said:

I can't say if she was taking advantage off I don't kno ha tea...but I can say she was the worst she's been her entire career..and it often appeared she wasn't into it much like 2013-14 of Pom and while she seems more into it now she's still not 100% invested like she was but how in shape someone is doesn't effect their ability to dance in sync, have rythmn, or be stiff...there's tons of brilliant plus sized dancers everyone isn't meant to be skinny and nor do they have to be...Britney was wayyyyy thicker here than ff and she SLAYED her *** off

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=_crbmfs1sZM

Cool to know about the weight. But how can you realize she wasn't into it and didn't like it and still expect her to dance her *** off? I wanna know.

Don't forget to give me your opinion about Celine's residency gross in the other thread by the way. :ohi:

6 minutes ago, button said:

Cool to know about the weight. But how can you realize she wasn't into it and didn't like it and still expect her to dance her *** off? I wanna know.

Don't forget to give me your opinion about Celine's residency gross in the other thread by the way. :ohi:

B/c she's a PROFESSIONAL u think Britney is the only person in the world with issues? Ppl hate their jobs but do wtf they have to do...it's called being professional  :sofedup:

10 minutes ago, derick said:

B/c she's a PRODESSIONAL u think Britney is the only person in the world with issues? Ppl hate their jobs but do wtf they have to do...it's called being :sofedup:professional 

Honestly you're so insensitive it's sick. It's very hard to reach you with common sense. You just love to blame her.

I guess she was also wrong when she was unprofessional at the 2007 VMAs. Who cares if she had issues, she's a professional, right? :rihstare:

Selfish *****. You just want more regardless of what she feels like. Girl said she wasn't able to put out what she wanted at that time and you wanted her to be happy and dance for you like nothing bad's going on.

Just now, button said:

Honestly you're so insensitive it's sick. It's very hard to reach you with common sense with you. You just love to blame her.

I guess she was also wrong when she was unprofessional at the 2007 VMAs. Who cares if she had issues, she's a professional, right? :rihstare:

Selfish *****. You just want more regardless of what she feels like.

No you're obsessed with her being a ****** victim. If she was that damn depressed she shouldn't have done the **** simple :sofedup: michael went through hell but he was a PROFESSIONAL...Britney doesn't even ****** sing u would think the one thing she does she'd do it right bye Felicia u are dumb as **** u have an excuse for everything BRITARD:quirkney:

7 minutes ago, derick said:

No you're obsessed with her being a ****** victim. If she was that damn depressed she shouldn't have done the **** simple :sofedup: michael went through hell but he was a PROFESSIONAL...Britney doesn't even ****** sing u would think the one thing she does she'd do it right bye Felicia u are dumb as **** u have an excuse for everything BRITARD:quirkney:

You are sick as hell for coming for her 2011 self. :madonna:

Girl said she wasn't able to put out what she wanted at that time and you wanted her to be happy and dance for you like nothing bad's going on.

You're crazy. Go read her scrapped part about the c-ship at the Jonathan Ross. The c-ship makes nothing simple as you think it is, go educate yourself. Do you really think she wanted BJ as well?

There is a difference between being a britard and having comprehension. I'd never excuse her for still lipping and half-assing choregraphy in 2016. I'm perfectly balanced.

You on the other hand just LOVE to come for her for ANYTHING no matter the circumstances. You acknowledge she wasn't herself during the era, she wasn't into it (MEANING she didn't do what she wanted, MEANING she was FORCED), forget all of it and still COME for her.

You're a BIG MESS

9 minutes ago, button said:

You are sick as hell for coming for her 2011 self. :madonna:

Girl said she wasn't able to put out what she wanted at that time and you wanted her to be happy and dance for you like nothing bad's going on.

You're crazy. Go read her scrapped part about the c-ship at the Jonathan Ross. The c-ship makes nothing simple as you think they are, go educate yourself.

There is a difference between being a britard and having comprehension. I'd never excuse her for still lipping and half-assing choregraphy in 2016. I'm perfectly balanced.

You on the other hand just LOVE to come for her for ANYTHING no matter the circumstances. You acknowledge she wasn't herself during the era, she wasn't into it (MEANING she didn't do what she wanted, MEANING she was FORCED), forget all of it and still COME for her.

You're a BIG MESS

***** u don't even kno if that **** actually exist u weren't there and there is no evidence other than a thirsty *** insider who could have easily added that bullshit in...anywho u kno how many ARTIST have ****** up lives and deliver. Poor lil Britney that ppl KNOW some of the **** she went thru but guess what she was having a hard time during itz too and it had no effect on her ability to PERFORM....BYE Felicia...if she doesn't want to be critiqued she needs to retire :quirkney: 

britards like u are the reason she will thinks it's ok to give below average and it's acceptable b/c she had a rough year 9 YEARS ago :sofedup:

11 minutes ago, derick said:

***** u don't even kno if that **** actually exist u weren't there and there is no evidence other than a thirsty *** insider who could have easily added that bullshit in...anywho u kno how many ARTIST have ****** up lives and deliver. Poor lil Britney that ppl KNOW some of the **** she went thru but guess what she was having a hard time during itz too and it had no effect on her ability to PERFORM....BYE Felicia...if she doesn't want to be critiqued she needs to retire :quirkney:

The c-ship bit being scrapped is very plausible. Do we believe Britney wanted Femme Fatale and Britney Jean? ANSWER.

Hey, you know what. You keep using this "you don't know X or Y happened" excuse, so let me use it as well. You don't know what's going on with her, you don't know whether she's being lazy, doesn't want to perform well on purpose or anything. So shut up with your accusations because they have no BASIS. Just assumptions, blaming and nothing substancial.

The fact is her career is still going on and she doesn't want to retire so if you didn't like how she performed in 2011 while ignoring what could have possibly caused this decline, then you should have unstanned in 2011. It's simple. :riri:

Anyways, you showed how much you refuse any sort of logic and just love bashing her for anything when you ridiculed the fact that POM (3 years) didn't outgross Beyoncé's tour when Celine's very successful residency didn't either after 5 YEARS.

Just like there are britards, there are haters who want to pass off as objective stans. :riri:

Archived