Why some people think Britney doesn't dance much now because of her knee?

OverprotectedLukey

19 minutes ago, kin said:

She can dance in a decent level sometimes but not on regular basis or practicing. A broken knee doesn't hurt all the time you move, it hurts a little sometimes when you bend low or twist also your leg would lose the mobility. If you pay attention you can see she shift gravity on her left all the times and rest on her left while standing also. That mannequin choreo isn't as hard as POM 1st leg break the ice. However they had to cut it out because it seems harsh to stress out her knee on regular basis. They watered down a lot of choreography in circus tour also.

Also if you watch her shows you can see that she really want to move but unable to and the result is agressive hairflip and armswing.

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME :embarrassney:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, derick said:

She danced fine during circus cuz she still had rythmn and energy every since ff she sucked ***...she had some good moments tho

She had to do it to ensure the impact of her comeback, at that time she had to do anything possible to appear great in the eyes of the GP. I suspect that they even delayed her med until the end of 2008 due to side effects it may cause. It's just that she worked much harder in Circus era, took meds in FF era and put less work in BJ because it's just Vegas. I don't think she has plan to ever work that hard again. Even during Circus era they cut A LOT of choreography already. I was amazed by her Circus choreography in practice studio but then she doesn't do it on tour or a 2 songs live TV performance. 

9 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Now that she gained confidence you can clearly see she's bored to exercise.She even admitted she didn't practice for the VMAs.She chooses not to work so much.

When I stated the fact that she's still on a low level for her legendary abilities some britards dragged me.

When did she admit to not rehearsing for vmas? 

5 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME :embarrassney:

Mannequin has more steps, longer duration, harder to memorize. But yeah, Break The Ice chorus dance require better technique even it's just a short 10 seconds. And everyhting looks better when you're in a studio with a bunch of dancers dancing really close to each other.

2 minutes ago, kin said:

She had to do it to ensure the impact of her comeback, at that time she had to do anything possible to appear great in the eyes of the GP. I suspect that they even delayed her med until the end of 2008 due to side effects it may cause. It's just that she worked much harder in Circus era, took meds in FF era and put less work in BJ because it's just Vegas. I don't think she has plan to ever work that hard again. Even during Circus era they cut A LOT of choreography already. I was amazed by her Circus choreography in practice studio but then she doesn't do it on tour or a 2 songs live TV performance. 

That could be the case she definitely wanted to prove herself during circus...and got cocky af when she realized she could still sell with minimal or no promo...then she felt like "I have nothing to prove I'm the queen of the industry" she was even more relevant than beyonce during ff...I miss those times tbh I just wish she cared to dance good or prove herself rather than being so damn lazy talkin bout being a pop star is easy...I bet it is if u never sing, dance correctly, or rehearse :quirkney:

13 minutes ago, britneysecretlover said:

Copied from my recent post

Hahaha..True! I don't ******* get it either! Girl CAN  SPLIT IN MID AIR, BACKFLIP and do YOGA ffs on instagram and all she can be proud of on stage are knee taps? I can't find the logic with this mess tbh:rude2me:

It's not that she can't she doesn't want to...charm could give her moves like toxic Bbmas or mm rehearsal, bom, tomh but she doesn't want to put the effort into slaying like that anymore it's the reason the real mm choreography never saw the light of day and the reason that toxic choreography was a ONE time thing...why? Cuz she rather tap her knees than do actual complex choreography

1 hour ago, derick said:

If u haven't noticed it's easier for britards to blame others so they don't feel guilty stanning for Britney's lazy ***:quirkney: she injured her knee in her prime and somehow still danced fine after and reinjured it and STILL danced fine after it...Britney's knee isn't her problem...the knee has nothing to do with her hips being stiff as a brick or her being out of sync and off beat...she doesn't rehearse nor does she like her own music seeing as all she does is shade everything that ppl loved about her while delivering the trash she does now...thank goodness she got the music back but the dancing should have been top priority how she still has shitty performances  after three years of the same choreography speaks about how much she just doesn't give a **** but atleast she brought back some energy :verycool:

She isn't responsible for the trash you're talking about and you know it. :thetea:

The only music of hers she doesn't particularly like is the bubblegum pop on BOMT and Oops and that's understandable because of her age and the fact she was never involved in their creation.

1 minute ago, TheLightningThief said:

The one thing I'll never get is why she can't dance in sync with the dancers? She's always ahead of them. :idkney:

Because she can't move quick so she has to start early to ensure she wouldn't lag behind and ruin the entire choreography. Breathe on me for example.

1 hour ago, derick said:

It's not that she can't she doesn't want to...charm could give her moves like toxic Bbmas or mm rehearsal, bom, tomh but she doesn't want to put the effort into slaying like that anymore it's the reason the real mm choreography never saw the light of day and the reason that toxic choreography was a ONE time thing...why? Cuz she rather tap her knees than do actual complex choreography

I haven't enjoyed a performance of Toxic since 2004 LOL

2 hours ago, derick said:

If u haven't noticed it's easier for britards to blame others so they don't feel guilty stanning for Britney's lazy ***:quirkney: she injured her knee in her prime and somehow still danced fine after and reinjured it and STILL danced fine after it...Britney's knee isn't her problem...the knee has nothing to do with her hips being stiff as a brick or her being out of sync and off beat...she doesn't rehearse nor does she like her own music seeing as all she does is shade everything that ppl loved about her while delivering the trash she does now...thank goodness she got the music back but the dancing should have been top priority how she still has shitty performances  after three years of the same choreography speaks about how much she just doesn't give a **** but atleast she brought back some energy :verycool:

You're the only trash that I can see on this website. Yeah I get that she may not be at the level she was years ago but does that really give an excuse to bash the **** out of her just because you don't like how she performs now?

People like you need to just turn your stan cards in if you ******* hate her so much! You're lucky that she even still performs anything for the likes of someone such as yourself.

Also just because some of us fans don't need to go off bashing her doesn't mean we are Britards. It's called loving someone unconditionally which I think you have trouble with when it comes to Britney :verycool:

Anyways I said my piece, Bye ***** :arianabye:

3 hours ago, button said:

She isn't responsible for the trash you're talking about and you know it. :thetea:

The only music of hers she doesn't particularly like is the bubblegum pop on BOMT and Oops and that's understandable because of her age and the fact she was never involved in their creation.

Sweetie I'm referring to those basic *** performances and videos its ALL her cuz everything around her slays she's the one  out of sync and stiff and scrapping good videos and choreography 

11 minutes ago, derick said:

Sweetie I'm referring to those basic *** performances and videos its ALL her cuz everything around her slays she's the one  out of sync and stiff and scrapping good videos and choreography 

Your part about 'delivering trash' was sandwiched between two parts about music, the second being "at least she got the music BACK" and I'm supposed to believe you were talking about her performances and not her music? It was clearly about BJ and when you said 'she doesn't like her own music and shaded her past', you were talking about BOMT, Oops, Sometimes... the songs she doesn't like.

:thetea:

If that's not the case then be more clear next time.

7 minutes ago, button said:

Your part about 'delivering trash' was sandwiched between two parts about music, the second being "at least she got the music BACK" and I'm supposed to believe you were talking about her performances and not her music? It was clearly about BJ and when you said 'she doesn't like her own music and shaded her past', you were talking about BOMT, Oops, Sometimes... the songs she doesn't like.

:thetea:

If that's not the case then be more clear next time.

***** how u gonna tell me wtf I was talkin bout GTF this post is about her dancing...I was referring to shading iconic outfits and performances and I said she doesn't like her music cuz sometimes she seems annoyed performing them and has even stated she doesn't listen to it which would e plain her shitty lip synch skills

Archived