Why some people think Britney doesn't dance much now because of her knee?

OverprotectedLukey

The knee doesn't seem to limit her, she bends it on her performances specially Work ***** so i don't see how it actually limits her, to me it seems she lacks energy and she's lazy, she's not enthusiastic like before and that hurts her choreo, in the FF tour she still done the full Slave choreo and it sucked cause she wasn't much into it, if the knee was limitating her moves she wouldn't bend it, she got lazier with the years, she dances her *** off on some songs and the rest she just goes armography mode.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, OverprotectedLukey said:

The knee doesn't seem to limit her, she bends it on her performances specially Work ***** so i don't see how it actually limits her, to me it seems she lacks energy and she's lazy, she's not enthusiastic like before and that hurts her choreo, in the FF tour she still done the full Slave choreo and it sucked cause she wasn't much into it, if the knee was limitating her moves she wouldn't bend it, she got lazier with the years, she dances her *** off on some songs and the rest she just goes armography mode.

I think it's a combination of a few things tbh .... She's lazy and doesn't rehearse enough LOL... She could be scared to go all out and break her knee for a 3rd time then she probably won't be able to dance at all .... She still isn't fully comfortable on stage yet 

If u haven't noticed it's easier for britards to blame others so they don't feel guilty stanning for Britney's lazy ***:quirkney: she injured her knee in her prime and somehow still danced fine after and reinjured it and STILL danced fine after it...Britney's knee isn't her problem...the knee has nothing to do with her hips being stiff as a brick or her being out of sync and off beat...she doesn't rehearse nor does she like her own music seeing as all she does is shade everything that ppl loved about her while delivering the trash she does now...thank goodness she got the music back but the dancing should have been top priority how she still has shitty performances  after three years of the same choreography speaks about how much she just doesn't give a **** but atleast she brought back some energy :verycool:

6 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Because her fans spread that EVERYWHERE during her comeback to excuse her boring performances.

The gp was entertained by the circus tour her performances got boring when she got bloated and stiff as **** during ff yet still lipping...the thing that has changed is her energy and she actually used to still be in sync a lot of the time during ff unlike now 

Just now, derick said:

The gp was entertained by the circus tour her performances got boring when she got bloated and stuff as **** during ff yet still lipping...the thing that has changed is her energy and she actually used to still be in sync a lot of the time during ff unlike now 

yes but Brittards still spread that everywhere. EVERY youtube video, every article, every blog,... just everywhere.

She can dance in a decent level sometimes but not on regular basis or practicing. A broken knee doesn't hurt all the time you move, it hurts a little sometimes when you bend low or twist also your leg would lose the mobility. If you pay attention you can see she shift gravity on her left all the times and rest on her left while standing also. That mannequin choreo isn't as hard as POM 1st leg break the ice. However they had to cut it out because it seems harsh to stress out her knee on regular basis. They watered down a lot of choreography in circus tour also.

Also if you watch her shows you can see that she really want to move but unable to and the result is agressive hairflip and armswing.

9 minutes ago, kin said:

She can dance in a decent level sometimes but not on regular basis or practicing. A broken knee doesn't hurt all the time you move, it hurts a little sometimes when you bend low or twist also your leg would lose the mobility. If you pay attention you can see she shift gravity on her left all the times and rest on her left while standing also. That mannequin choreo isn't as hard as POM 1st leg break the ice. However they had to cut it out because it seems harsh to stress out her knee on regular basis. They watered down a lot of choreography in circus tour also.

She danced fine during circus cuz she still had rythmn and energy every since ff she sucked ***...she had some good moments tho

1 minute ago, BabyD01 said:

Ok I understand what you are driving at but must you go that far? Talk about rude. And as for Britney's dancing, there are a 101 conspiracy theories about her so we can never really know the actual truth. 

Sometimes the truth hurts...sometimes the truth IS rude...Britney is stiff that's a fact not an opinion Britney is often out of sync that's a fact not an opinion Britney is often off beat that's a fact not an opinion:verycool:

It's this attitude of not caring what other people says about her that just makes her half *** the choreos and we keep blaming her knee the dancers the choreographers etc. But as long as she keeps that attitude she is going to half *** everything since she already "accomplished everything" and doesn't need to "prove anyone". 

14 minutes ago, kin said:

Also if you watch her shows you can see that she really want to move but unable to and the result is agressive hairflip and armswing.

15 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

this was way after that injury... i can't with people believing it is because of that :embarrassney:

Copied from my recent post

Hahaha..True! I don't ******* get it either! Girl CAN  SPLIT IN MID AIR, BACKFLIP and do YOGA ffs on instagram and all she can be proud of on stage are knee taps? I can't find the logic with this mess tbh:rude2me:

Archived