Why some people think Britney doesn't dance much now because of her knee?

OverprotectedLukey

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

She is just too lazy at this point to learn some good and more complicated choreographies.

And she needs new choreographer ASAP.

Andre ❤

Sweetie it doesn't matter who is making moves for her stiffney will make anything look tragic 

1 minute ago, derick said:

Sweetie it doesn't matter who is making moves for her stiffney will make anything look tragic 

But if she practice more she won't be stiff. Instead of running everyday she should dance 2h everyday and challenge herself to learn more complicated choreographies. 

The only way to get rid of fear is to practice every day.

5 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

But if she practice more she won't be stiff. Instead of running everyday she should dance 2h everyday and challenge herself to learn more complicated choreographies. 

The only way to get rid of fear is to practice every day.

Lol if she gets on stage and wants to half *** that's Wat she will do regardless Britney has the same moves for a LONG time she knows the moves she just doesn't do it right on stage she needs to practice being a professional and do her job correctly no matter wat

6 hours ago, OverprotectedLukey said:

The knee doesn't seem to limit her, she bends it on her performances specially Work ***** so i don't see how it actually limits her, to me it seems she lacks energy and she's lazy, she's not enthusiastic like before and that hurts her choreo, in the FF tour she still done the full Slave choreo and it sucked cause she wasn't much into it, if the knee was limitating her moves she wouldn't bend it, she got lazier with the years, she dances her *** off on some songs and the rest she just goes armography mode.

I messed my knees up in a car accident.  I can bend them fine but it makes me stiff and they are not as strong as they should be. Makes me unsteady 

57 minutes ago, derick said:

Right? I remember when Brian Friedman worked with Britney in 2011 and he said that a lot had changed since the last time he worked with her, he said that Britney freaked out when he showed her something he really wanted to see Britney doing. Britney was stiff af doing his choreography while all her dancers were slaying left and right. So the problem is not her choreographer or anything else around her, it's Britney. 

Just now, anakinskywalker said:

Right? I remember when Brian Friedman worked with Britney in 2011 and he said that a lot had changed since the last time he worked with her, he said that Britney freaked out when he showed her something he really wanted to see Britney doing. Britney was stiff af doing his choreography while all her dancers were slaying left and right. So the problem is not her choreographer or anything else around her, it's Britney. 

Thank you they love to blame others when it's her ***:quirkney:

1 hour ago, derick said:

Lol if she gets on stage and wants to half *** that's Wat she will do regardless Britney has the same moves for a LONG time she knows the moves she just doesn't do it right on stage she needs to practice being a professional and do her job correctly no matter wat

I'm not saying that she needs to practice 1 choreography 2h every day. She just need to practice dance moves, like in real dance classes. And practice all kind of dances. That would help her get her confindent back and also passion. And when she gets those two back she can say again. It's all in practice. 

3 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

You people love to act like she was in a great place in 2011.

Yes, it's Britney, of course, but what's with Britney? You said "she freaked out"? It's a confidence issue then, right? The only way you can blame her is if she did it on purpose, which she certainly didn't. What does "it's Britney" even mean?

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

I'm not sayingtha she needs to practice 1 choreography 2h every day. She just need to practice dance moves, like in real dance classes. And practice all kind of dances. That would help her get her confindent back and also passion. And we she gets those two back she can say again. It's all in practice. 

That's true she needs lessons tho from someone who will drag her *** like I will :quirkney: gtf with that stiff **** I'm only here to be SLAYED 

1 hour ago, button said:

Yes, it's Britney, of course, but what's with Britney? You said "she freaked out"? It's a confidence issue then, right? The only way you can blame her is if she did it on purpose, which she certainly didn't. What does "it's Britney" even mean?

It's no longer 2011 yet she's still stiff as **** and it's clear :quirkney:it's her being lazy

6 minutes ago, derick said:

That's true she needs lessons tho from someone who will drag her *** like I will :quirkney: gtf with that stuff **** I'm only here to be SLAYED 

It's no longer 2011 yet she's still stiff as **** and it's clear :quirkney:it's her being lazy

The comment you quoted and wrote "Thank you" to clearly noted it was 2011 and I was talking about 2011. :zoomzoom:

Lazy huh... if that's the best explanation you could up with... How is one lazy for 3 straight years without ever "slaying" like you're saying? Why is there never a bump? :bpo:

10 minutes ago, button said:

So what? She is in a great place now but she still refuses to do hardcore choreography. She took out Break the Ice's original dance break because it was too much for her. She scrapped Make Me's original choreography because it was also too much for her.

She has been doing the same choreography for 3 years but she can't get in sync with her dancers, it's a fact. 

And let's not act like her performances skills has changed that much from 2011 to now. She may be the closest to her old personality but she is still lacking when it comes to her performances.  

9 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

So what? She is in a great place now but she still refuses to do hardcore choreography. She took out Break the Ice's original dance break because it was too much for her. She scrapped Make Me's original choreography because it was also too much for her.

She has been doing the same choreography for 3 years but she can't get in sync with her dancers, it's a fact. 

And let's not act like her performances skills has changed that much from 2011 to now. She may be the closest to her old personality but she is still lacking when it comes to her performances.  

I'm only talking about you said, which happened to 2011. It made little sense, you said "she freaked out" and then proceeded to say "it's Britney, she's the problem". It's shocking how you cited the reason she didn't dance and illustrated the fact that she was stressful and uncomfortable but overlooked it and just blamed her. You only blame someone when they're doing it on purpose, come on.  :rihstare:

What were you even trying to prove? You were probably using the worst example anyways.

How do you know she scrapped the "original choregraphy" for that reason btw?

16 minutes ago, button said:

I'm only talking about you said, which happened to 2011. It made little sense, you said "she freaked out" and then proceeded to say "it's Britney, she's the problem". It's shocking how you cited the reason she didn't dance and illustrated the fact that she was stressful and uncomfortable but overlooked it and just blamed her. You only blame someone when they're doing it on purpose, come on.  :rihstare:

What were you even trying to prove? You were probably using the worst example anyways.

How do you know she scrapped the "original choregraphy" for that reason btw?

I'm not blaming her for freaking out, all I'm saying is that she doesn't even try anymore, she rejects any attempt of a more complicated choreography. Brian Friedman said she freaked out, clearly because she thought the dance he was trying to do was too much for her. And he was right because she just sat on a chair flipping her hair during the break instead of doing what she was supposed to do.

I don't even need to talk about the body double she used for one single step she refused to do for TTWE music video...

And about the scrapped choreography, there's no other reason for her to have done it. 

Just chiming in, there's a difference between doing your job and doing a GREAT job..

In britney's case, She's half assing it.

It's like going to school (stage) and taking a test barely studying at home(rehearsal) and expecting to score an A++..

The problem lies with the fact that some fans are in DENIAL that she is half assing.. 

Delete all her instagram photos where she can perform HANDSTANDS, SPLITS, CIRQUE DE SOLEIL-ISQE BACK BENDING plus her make me & mannequin rehearsal vid in the entire web..then we will be more than happy to kneel down and say she's doing her 101%

1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

Drag ha:quirkney:

13 minutes ago, britneysecretlover said:

Just chiming in, there's a difference between doing your job and doing a GREAT job..

In britney's case, She's half assing it.

It's like going to school (stage) and taking a test barely studying at home(rehearsal) and expecting to score an A++..

The problem lies with the fact that some fans are in DENIAL that she is half assing.. 

Delete all her instagram photos where she can perform HANDSTANDS, SPLITS, CIRQUE DE SOLEIL-ISQE BACK BENDING plus her make me & mannequin rehearsal vid in the entire web..then we will be more than happy to kneel down and say she's doing her 101%

Drag ha:NYsassy:

Archived