BreatheHeavy Vlog Response: Kevin Hart Says He Won't "Go Crazy" Like Britney Spears

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

derick is right. 2007 britney was "crazy" - all of her insane antics, inability to function or verbally communicate properly, the different accents she used - homegirl was cray. and i know cray. she was also a **** addict and was probably in a state of psychosis for much of the time she was documented. 

Thank you they act like admitting the TRUTH is a bad thing tf I keep it real :quirkney:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

a sane woman doesn't have her children removed from her custody, and deemed a **** abuser in a court of law.

Drag this BRITARD for fifth sis she's so delusional she's in a ****** CSHIP TIL THIS DAYYYYY and she is still saying she was fine then :idkney:

3 minutes ago, derick said:

And u kno this HOW? Lol Wat part of u have zero facts don't u understand ppl don't go to a psych ward for being sick BYE Felicia :quirkney: that is reserved for the insane, mentally unstable etc...you're reach is too real :sofedup:

Are you stupid? For real... mental illness is a sickness. I dont mean shes ended up in a psych ward bc she had the flu. And i know stuff like this from my own experience i never said i know exactly what she been through but all i was trying to say id that just bc you struggle with stuff dosent make you a crazy person.  And people that dont know what its like having those problems cant say **** about it. And if you did know you wouldnt be so dumb and call me delusional and a *****.

7 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

a sane woman doesn't have her children removed from her custody, and deemed a **** abuser in a court of law.

Never said that either... i still say that you do wrong things when you struggle with mental illness. It still dosent make you "crazy"... god whats so hard for some of you people to read and understand? 

2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Never said that either... i still say that you do wrong things when you struggle with mental illness. It still dosent make you "crazy"... god whats so hard for some of you people to read and understand? 

if that isn't crazy to you, i'm afraid to ask what you do find crazy, honestly. extreme mental illness, or sickness, is equal to "crazy." if not, than what is to you? 

1 minute ago, CaliSky said:

if that isn't crazy to you, i'm afraid to ask what you do find crazy, honestly. 

Well... when people say shes crazy thats just it.. she is crazy and belong in a straight jacket or she done all those crazy things and people laugh about it. Instead of trying to see the whole picture and why shes doing whats shes doing. Mental ilness is HORRIBLE to deal with you make choises that are wrong etc. And who decides what "crazy" is... you are not crazy just bc you make bad decissions. 

42 minutes ago, derick said:

Drag this BRITARD for fifth sis she's so delusional she's in a ****** CSHIP TIL THIS DAYYYYY and she is still saying she was fine then :idkney:

Where did i say she was fine back then? Lol... havent you read what i said? I never say this but i hope you get to live with these problems one day and then see if you still are as dumb, ignorant and shady about it. Now im done talking about this. Bye.

While I see his point, I don't fully agree. It's true that you don't have total control over the things that happen to you. At the end of the day, nobody really knows what was happening with her at that time. 

I fully agree with the article. I don't think he can compare his own career to Britney's, especially if he doesn't even know her. Even if they share the spotlight, people experience different things in different ways, so it's unfair to compare. 

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

Where did i say she was fine back then? Lol... havent you read what i said? I never say this but i hope you get to live with these problems one day and then see if you still are as dumb, ignorant and shady about it. Now im done talking about this. Bye.

***** **** u weak ho 

32 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

No one follows this guy like Britney was followed and harassed.. He needs to sit his *** down somewhere on a cactus and shut his ******* face :comingthru: stop comparing apples to oranges ***** cause you were never and will never be on Britney's level of stardom. She's on that Michael Jackson ****.. :feelingmyself:

***** plz she's not even on mariahs level :quirkney:

20 hours ago, Melinda said:

My thougts also... i love Kevin Hart, i think he is sooo funny. But no need to say it that way. You cant choose if you starting having depressions, anxiety etc... i know i didnt. So many times i thought "why me?" its ******* horrible to live with and nothing you choose, imagine to have millions of people watching you 24/7 and have people telling you what to do also, one day it explode.

And i hate when people say the "crazy" part.... you are NOT crazy just bc you dont feel well and dont acting like yourself at that moment... and hell, that is you, in that moment in your life how much you like it or not its who you are right then, just a different stage in your life. 

I know i did some "crazy" **** when i had my worst years, stuff i would NEVER do today and think of it now like "what the hell? thats not me" :idkney: 

So to say someone is crazy bc they dealing with stuff, and especially when you dont know them.... you cant say **** about it. 

Exactly. I hang on to the best of my abilities but there's so many times I wonder if I'll ever have peace of mind or feel whole again. It's not fun knowing or realizing that your own mind has completely turned against you. 

23 hours ago, Wombat said:

People have weirdest attitude towards Brit's problems. No one will ever know how it was like for her. No one chooses to have problems, mental health issues and he definitely won't ever compare to the fame Brit has. What's most disturbing is that ppl think Brits meltdown is some casual subject that u can use to explain even politics... Wtf

Exactly. As for the bold part, I feel like even my feelings of her feeling like a zoo animal in a cage doesn't even do justice to how she must've felt day in and day out. 

26 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I know that Britney shaved her head because she didn't want to be tested for ******* during the custody battle,  and I don't think thats crazy. Stupid.... but not crazy. :nothavingit:

She'll never admit it tho and it kinda is ******* stays in your system 3 days baldney will hunt her forever:sofedup:

16 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

What is this? National 'be a f--king ******* to Britney' day? That punk *** loser Keegan Allen is back at it again as well, sooooooo pathetic. I wrote something to him last time he bagged her like 'It's really vile you mock mental illness when you have so many young fans' and he blocked me (what a pu$$y lol) and now he unblocked me, conveniently as he says more stuff about Britney - how desperate can you get for attention?! He obviously wants Brit fans to see his s--t and give him attention :sofedup: So lame. Guess he's panicking because PLL is ending HAHA!

Now Kevin Hart pretending he is anywhere NEAR as famous as Britney was?! HAHAHAHHAA :hahaha: And I just cannot at this part:

"It's not like your life changes because of the level of success that you have. At the end of the day people are people. If you come up to take a picture of me and I'm with my kids, I'm gonna politely tell you, 'Hey man, I appreciate your support, but I'm on daddy time right now,'" he said. "As a person you should understand that."

Like does he actually think if Britney had said the same thing to the SWARMS of paps surrounding her, pushing and shoving to get pictures, when she was with her kids that they would have left her alone? IS HE AN IDIOT?! I really can't with these morons and the way that it's basically accepted to speak about her this way in the media, I don't see any other celeb so brazenly disrespected and mocked. (And don't anyone dare come at me with that 'she doesn't stick up for herself, she lip syncs' crap as a justification, it doesn't matter - she, and anyone else, deserves basic respect). It shows a true coward to pick on her really because people pick on her because

a) She never says anything back (flawless Queen taking the high road and not bothering with these peasants, sley)

b) The media has picked on her for so long that now it seems normal and they know there will not be any backlash. Imagine people saying even half this kind of crap about nearly any other woman in Hollywood, it would not be accepted. Imagine Amanda Bynes makes a comeback, honestly I bet no one would be mocking her and giving her s--t. 

People suck :wontcry: Sorry for the rant but it makes me SO MAD!

The crime of being a nice person imo. I realize that's a very weird way to word it but I'll stand by it. I used to think that I could be nice to a person treating me like **** and maybe the person would ease up on me or leave me alone. Or it's a case of giving a person respect and hoping you'll get respect in return. I realize how wrong and terribly naive my attitude was--a person needs to stand up for themselves or the shitty treatment will continue. 

2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

The crime of being a nice person imo. I realize that's a very weird way to word it but I'll stand by it. I used to think that I could be nice to a person treating me like **** and maybe the person would ease up on me or leave me alone. Or it's a case of giving a person respect and hoping you'll get respect in return. I realize how wrong and terribly naive my attitude was--a person needs to stand up for themselves or the shitty treatment will continue. 

Totally agree and I'm exactly the same, way too nice and at first you think it will pay off and then realise...wait no people just realise who the nice ones are and seek to exploit them. Honest thing is if you're nice in this world someone will come and see a way to take advantage of it. Sad but true. And yep, Britney is a prime example of that.

11 hours ago, derick said:

He is an idiot but Britney is partly the blame too which is what he's saying 

No one is asks to have a mental illness. Your posts make me sick. Hopefully you never experience anything like that.

Archived