About the backflip...

feo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, feo said:

Agreed.  I was thinking that the whole time. It was obvious her hair was bothering her the whole time, her costumes etc., but she plowed through it.  PRAISE GODNEY

I was expecting her to tear up the extensions at some point  like 2ahv14z.gif

:hype:

She kept getting distracted by all these little things. Or when she bumped into that dancer during DYWCO. The Oops outfit, her hair during Freakshow, etc. She just kept going through :mhm:

5 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

It was Jae's fault imo. He didn't grab her leg at time.

giphy.gif 

He wasn't supposed to yet. If it would have been executed right, it would have been over before the chorus even started, which is when she's supposed to go.

5 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

The sleeves of that white outfit lol she kept trying to fix them but they got worse. 

I'm suprised she even wore it. That's probably one of her fastest quick changes in recent years. Even the dancers impressed me with theirs.

4 hours ago, Looukas said:

It wasn't his fault, she executed it way too early. He actually wanted to save it and even retry doing it.

Ya'll now suddenly missing Chase, sure let him choreograph the whole thing too :NYsassy:

THIS!  He tried saving it and it would have been on time too. 

Couldn't she do it without him raising her leg?ı am not trying to be shady or anything, it is a serious question.his arm was around her waist, ı don't think she would have fallen if she tried to do it.and if she let him when he attempted to hold her leg before she pushed him away maybe they would have done it and it wouldn't look that tragic.but ı guess she was scared.btw where is chase?will he come back for pom?

they both looked wrong and scared, probably during rehearsal something went wrong and she didn't trust him and was afraid to fall live in front of the world he was scared to let her fall so they both ****** it up, she trust chase because they do that almost every night she is sure that chase knows what he is doing and that when she is ready to do that he is there to do his part and she was never scared to do that so now don't act like she is not even capable to count because she did it every single night for several month so she can :sofedup: 

Archived