About the backflip...

feo

Did we figure out if it was Godney's oops or of it was the dancers'?  From what I saw it looked like there was no dancer to do the assisted backflip so I assume it was the dancers?  

On another note lets all praise Godney for doing a show like this!  Was not perfect, but was very good overall and you could tell she gave it a lot of energy.  Good job Britney!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

It just goes to show what a pro she is.

There were a TON of bloopers in that performance, but she just kept on going as if nothing happened.

Agreed.  I was thinking that the whole time. It was obvious her hair was bothering her the whole time, her costumes etc., but she plowed through it.  PRAISE GODNEY

1 minute ago, feo said:

Agreed.  I was thinking that the whole time. It was obvious her hair was bothering her the whole time, her costumes etc., but she plowed through it.  PRAISE GODNEY

I kinda wish she'd leave her hair alone. It used to get in her face all the time and she had the restraint not to touch it.

It was more her costumes I was thinking of...her white sleeves kept falling off during BOMT, and her Gimme More shirt kept pulling up to reveal her bra. The plaid shirt underneath was also all wonky...There were a few other choreo cues that were missed, too...But she just kept ploughing through. Which shows her professionalism. Lessers could never.

It was the dancer's fault. He was already holding her by the waist and when Britney arched back to do the backflip he didn't grab her leg so it was only Britney doing the thing but not having her leg lift to complete the backflip.

Chase you need to come back this lessers don't know how to handle Britney :tiffsniffle:

Archived