Did Larry really do this?

Shadow.

5 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I don't understand hate for clumsey, it's fun and fresh song! I love it!

And I also love CYM and Liar!

Better is not single worthy. And I don't understand all the love for LMD, it sounds like something from BJ album.

I like Clumsy but its not better than the deluxe tracks, LMD is NOTHING like BJ :quirkney:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

He did excellent with the Circus comeback 

The Circus comeback would have worked anyway with or without him. Everybody had expectations on Brintey after the storm which is basically what this era is lacking of for the GP, they just don't even care about Britney regardless the material she releases is good or not. We can't keep her career on the spotlight forever, it is a titanic task for us as fans. Justin B for example, is a great seller NOW because he's on his prime, he has a solid fanbase, plus the GP loves whatever **** he puts out there, but will he sale as much as he do now in 2029? 

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The Circus comeback would have worked anyway with or without him. Everybody had expectations on Brintey after the storm which is basically what this era is lacking of for the GP, they just don't even care about Britney regardless the material she releases is good or not. We can't keep her career on the spotlight forever, it is a titanic task for us as fans. Justin B for example, is a great seller NOW because he's on his prime, he has a solid fanbase, plus the GP loves whatever **** he puts out there, but will he sale as much as he do now in 2029? 

THISSSSSS :clap:

Why are all fans so quick to blame Larry Rudolph?? He's not even executive producer for the album. 

Clumsy was clearly chosen to be on the standard because it was supposed to be a tribute to Oops!.. Y'all act like the song you like will be a single just because it's on a standard track list. 

Also, if anything I bet you Britney chose songs like What You Need to record/be on the album. You all KNOW she loves quirky songs like that. its her album, just face that the songs you like are not her favorites and vice versa :carpoolney:

Archived