Did Larry really do this?

Shadow.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You seriously think What You Need, Hard To Forget Ya and Private Show are are better than CYM and Better?? :madonna:

We all know that would never happen :quirkney: Unfortunately there are still some delusional stans on here

I said the majority of the standard, not those tracks in particular, but in all honesty I listen to HTFY more than both Better and CYM 

MM, DYWCO, Invitation, MOTM, Slumber Party, Just Like Me, Just Luv Me, LMD, HTFY, Liar, If I'm Dancing, CP, MR>>>>>>>>>>Better, CYM>>>>>>>Clumsy, WYN, PS

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I said the majority of the standard, not those tracks in particular, but in all honesty I listen to HTFY more than both Better and CYM 

MM, DYWCO, Invitation, MOTM, Slumber Party, Just Like Me, Just Luv Me, LMD, HTFY, Liar, If I'm Dancing, CP, MR>>>>>>>>>>Better, CYM>>>>>>>Clumsy, WYN, PS

You're entitled to your opinion :drinky:

January 13, 2009

"Calling out the family pimp

Britney Spears introduced her “tour team” on her website yesterday. As previously reported, Jamie King has replaced Wade Robson and a new choreography team is on board too. 

Meanwhile her former manager Johnny Wright spoke very candidly about the new Chicken Fried tour – Circus has moved ahead at an alarming pace considering Britney was still completely unstable a year ago, running around Los Angeles with Adnan the shady pap and a British accent. 

Wright still manages Justin Timberlake and also the Jonas Brothers. So he knows his sh-t. And in no uncertain terms he called out the Spears family for their pimp play, for pushing her so relentlessly, for putting Britney the Corporation ahead of Britney the Person. Wright told OK! Magazine:

"A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She's been divorced twice, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she's being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It's too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

It was very telling when I found out Wade and Andre were no longer with the tour. They helped create the best tours we ever had with Britney. Wade is a really good influence and understands her. When I heard he was no longer involved, I knew there was a problem, and it is probably just the beginning of more problems to come.

Britney has to rival Madonna out there, but Madonna really wants to do it. Seeing Britney do it by the numbers isn't a good sign. It means she might not want it as much as those around her do.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back."

Word."

SOURCE: http://www.laineygossip.com/Former-manager-Johnny-Wright-criticises-Spears-family-for-pushing-Britney-Spears-comeback/12097

2 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

No sis, it when 04 come and she get vegas married, meet kevin, and quit tour.  He was with ha for ITZ era.  Kevin reason it end, he didn't like him :idkney:

I think that might have been Larry...

"Wright and his Wright Entertainment Group managed Spears between 1999 and 2003, but the lawsuit cites a contract that would have kept payments coming to the group until February 2008."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1047435/wright-sues-spears-for-breach-of-contract

3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I think that might have been Larry...

"Wright and his Wright Entertainment Group managed Spears between 1999 and 2003, but the lawsuit cites a contract that would have kept payments coming to the group until February 2008."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1047435/wright-sues-spears-for-breach-of-contract

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Really? I can't ever remember seeing him around during ITZ

Yep I look up http://www.breatheheavy.com/johnny-wright-suing-britney-here-we-go-again/

I was wrong!  He manage ha until feb 2003.  So I guess ********* reason ha team change.  Hate him for that :yeaok:

Just now, SamanthaBailey said:

Yep I look up http://www.breatheheavy.com/johnny-wright-suing-britney-here-we-go-again/

I was wrong!  He manage ha until feb 2003.  So I guess ********* reason ha team change.  Hate him for that :yeaok:

Feb 21, 2001

After consulting with her lawyer, Larry Rudolph, Britney amends her contract with WEG. Johnny Wright is to continue managing Britney until Feb. 20, 2003, with "sunset payments" to continue until Feb. 20, 2008.

Wright is to co-manage Britney's career, along with Rudolph.

SOURCE: http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1029_brit_complaint_wm.pdf

27 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I like it but I would've preferred her natural register for the chorus its a bit like PS a bit too nasally? And I find it too repetitive :eeek: It's an OK song but nothing special imo

Private Show had potential, it's just missing a key change.  And....those lyrics are :wontcry:

What you need is repetitive in a good way for me.  I don't know how to explain it, it just needed some rework. 

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

I don't understand hate for clumsey, it's fun and fresh song! I love it!

And I also love CYM and Liar!

Better is not single worthy. And I don't understand all the love for LMD, it sounds like something from BJ album.

Idk, Clumsy is a bop but the it's the weird break that ruins it for me personally.  And it sounds so low quality, (like sound-wise) which i guess is what they intended.

Archived