Did Larry really do this?

Shadow.

Push for 'Clumsy' to be on the standard? :britstare: So Mood Ring is on the Japanese version, Liar, Change Your Mind and Better were left on the deluxe and the standard got Clumsy, What You Need and Easy To Forget Ya :britstare:

Spoiler

I do love the above tracks but compared to the Japanese/deluxe songs?? There's no competition :mhm:

He needs to let someone else manage Britney his out of touch taste is annoying af, I mean I did love Larry because he was the one that made her the superstar she is today and the promo we got during Primeney was all him but he just doesn't seem to understand the industry as much anymore. (Although I'm not gonna be delusional and say Britney makes the best decisions either)

Thank god Karen was exec and made sure at least all the tracks were decent :donewithit:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day Karen was in charge of the track listing and like a said before they have to save some amazing tracks for the deluxe edition otherwise people wouldn't want to buy it. Honestly I don't think Better or CYM deserve to be on the standard edition they're better suited for bonuses but If I'm Dancing deff should have been a standard track and I'm not sure what the deal is with Mood Ring my only thought is DJ Mustard may be using it for his project and that's why it's just a Japanese bonus 

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

At the end of the day Karen was in charge of the track listing and like a said before they have to save some amazing tracks for the deluxe edition otherwise people wouldn't want to buy it. Honestly I don't think Better or CYM deserve to be on the standard edition they're better suited for bonuses but If I'm Dancing deff should have been a standard track and I'm not sure what the deal is with Mood Ring my only thought is DJ Mustard may be using it for his project and that's why it's just a Japanese bonus 

Uhm....:madonna:

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I think it was a rumor from the reliable insider from Pop Justice saying that Larry preferred Clumsy whereas Karen didn't... I don't have the receipts though, but some thread around when Clumsy was released probably have the link in them!

The same insider that said she would sing live then you guys had a meltdown when it didn't happen? Yeah, right.

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I think it was a rumor from the reliable insider from Pop Justice saying that Larry preferred Clumsy whereas Karen didn't... I don't have the receipts though, but some thread around when Clumsy was released probably have the link in them!

I heard this aswell :mhm: I could believe it tbh :donewithit:

jesus, it's not even a month of release and you hate half of the album already
HTFY,Clumsy and WYN are amazing songs and Britney probably likes it more than Mood Ring...be glad that MR isn't unreleased and you will have a chance to hear it! 
we will get only 3-4 singles anyway...if we're lucky 
so it doesn't matter what is on the standart edition 

Britney had fun in the studio making all the sound effects in Clumsy.

Love me down was the last song recorded so it's what pushed Mood Ring to the Japan physical CD. Though it was probably contracts and deals with other producers for singles, frst single, potential performances. I mean Private show is attached to Britney's perfume and that might have something to do with it.  If Private was on the album it couldn't be a stand alone sound. Lots of things go into the album tracklist. 

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Better is the most generic song on Glory and CYM I still don't get the obsession with it......yes it's a cool song but it's not that amazing the majority of the standard and other bonuses are better than it! 

You seriously think What You Need, Hard To Forget Ya and Private Show are are better than CYM and Better?? :madonna:

2 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

The same insider that said she would sing live then you guys had a meltdown when it didn't happen? Yeah, right.

We all know that would never happen :quirkney: Unfortunately there are still some delusional stans on here

2 minutes ago, tarotx said:

Britney had fun in the studio making all the sound effects in Clumsy. She has talked about it twice. in Clumsy. She has talked about it twice. Love me down was the last song recorded so it's what pushed Mood Ring to the Japan physical CD. Though it was probably contracts and deals with other producers for singles, frst single, potential performances. I mean Private show is attached to Britney's perfume and that might have something to do with it.  If Private was on the album it couldn't be a stand alone sound. Lots of things go into the album tracklist. 

This is true tbh :mhm:

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

jesus, it's not even a month of release and you hate half of the album already

Are you actually stupid as ****? :sizeup: I just said I love the songs but not as much as the deluxe because they are obviously better. It's Britney's best album since BO gtfo with your stupidity and learn to read my post before spouting **** in my thread :arianabye:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Are you actually stupid as ****? :sizeup: I just said I love the songs but not as much as the deluxe because they are obviously better. It's Britney's best album since BO gtfo with your stupidity and learn to read my post before spouting **** in my thread :arianabye:

why so rude? lol 
every day someone is bashing these songs even tho they praised it not a long ago 
sorry if I misunderstood you

Archived