Say NO to "Slumber Party"! Lets be serious!

nonoiseplz

I like the song but it is not this amazing potential single like a lot of fans are making it seem!

Its a purple mid-tempo track that will need amazing sensual performances and a kick *** video to promote. The song, alone, will not promote itself the way "Make Me..." and many of her past singles have done.

Its like Stronger and Criminal Those songs needed to be promoted to massive audiences in order to be successful.

Its like the writers and producers of Slumber Party have their very own street team who are promoting this Sleeper Mattress background music as a hit.  IT'S NOT.

I like the song, but it is not what a lot of the fans here are making it seem!  Let's move on to songs that can survive on its own without Britney having to do anything other than Vegas performances, like she has done for the last two album's 2nd single releases.

:overitkbye:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

What I meant is it gives you good feeling. It replaced Change your mind as the best song for me. 

i really don't know i think liar have more potential than slumber party 

and britney can play a lot with the song also she can do an amazing choreo and i can't imagine a proper choreo for slumber party and i'm not here for armography 

i'm so sick of it

liar also is very unique i think 

i can get a ghetto feeling from it and maybe we can get a music video based on that with fearless badass britney :hype:

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's the song I listened to the most and I'm always in the mood for it. It's the perfect after party music. I always smoke a cigarette or weed with it at the end of the night before sleeping. 

Thats what I meant by it being a 'purple' song. Its a feminine **** chillax song. Its a good song! But Britney is going to need some promo performances and Britney Spears is going to have to PROMOTE the song with radio/television interviews so enough people can know it exist.  We all know she's not going to do any of those things, so lets hope RCA releases something stronger. :pensiveney:

3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Thats what I meant by it being a 'purple' song. Its a feminine **** chillax song. Its a good song! But Britney is going to need some promo performances and Britney Spears is going to have to PROMOTE the song with radio/television interviews so enough people can know it exist.  We all know she's not going to do any of those things, so lets hope RCA releases something stronger. :pensiveney:

Liar is more feminine tbh. It doesn't give me feminine chillax vibe at all. It reminds of a night spent with a lover, and what transpires. 

1 minute ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I completely agree. I love the song a lot and listen to it very frequently but I cannnnnnnnot imagine it being a hit with the general public. If our goal is a hit that will keep the era alive, I think we need an uptempo hit like DYWCO or Better. 

This! I don't understand why we're trying to make this era a snooze fest tbh, MM was already too slow and we need something catchier to attract the GP and get better numbers! Besides I don't want Britney to lip sync such a slow song as Slumber party and the GP going after her because of that, at least with the uptempo songs we have the excuse of her dancing :selenerz:

I think Slumber Party is the safest option. GP falls for rarely used sounds in pop/mainstream songs and raegge really adds a lot to the song. Also the pre-chorus bit where she "spasms" her vocals is really interesting and gives something special to the song. The only thing that needs to deliver is great visuals. The choreo can be done very well, even though it seems like it's a slow song, its bpm is great enough to do an intensive choreo. Just Luv Me is a 2nd option, with Change Your Mind. I think Liar needs to be a 3rd single.

Archived