Say NO to "Slumber Party"! Lets be serious!

nonoiseplz

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Liar is more feminine tbh. It doesn't give me feminine chillax vibe at all. It reminds of a night spent with a lover, and what transpires. 

The feminine argument applies to like half of Glory and Slumber Party is one of the least "purple" ones on the album. I mean... Just Luv Me, MOTM, Liar are all worse in that aspect.

I can see SP having a "straight" appeal.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Liar is more feminine tbh. It doesn't give me feminine chillax vibe at all. It reminds of a night spent with a lover, and what transpires. 

"Liar" is aggressive, not feminine. It has a hillbilly military instrumental  and Britney sings it with force. It doesn't sound like silk bed sheets and purple clouds of smoke .... :ohi:

Love Me Down is also perfect for second single...if an up-tempo song is needed. 

3 minutes ago, button said:

The feminine argument applies to like half of Glory and Slumber Party is one of the least "purple" ones on the album. I mean... Just Luv Me, MOTM, Liar are all worse in that aspect.

I can see SP having a "straight" appeal though.

Exactly. It sounds kinda dark to me, I don't know why some people are seeing it as a feminine and bubbly song. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Exactly. It sounds kinda dark to me, I don't know why some people are seeing it as a feminine and bubbly song. 

At this point I'm fine with either Just Luv Me or SP. Either would be OK. They're the 2 most polished songs on the album.

Liar would be great if it weren't for the tragic nasal vocals. The vocal production is very bad.

I think it's a super interesting song unlike most on the radio with some very catchy vocals, the i-i-i-i-i & then the dudes oh's. The only thing lacking for me is the bridge, so a feature right there would be great...preferably from another pop singer not a rapper.

So no, i disagree, SP would be a great choice :carpoolney:

Liar's chorus is painful (the cry cry cry & call call call particularly) ...it stretches Britney's voice to uncomfortable levels. I like the rest tho 

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Slumber Party is dark, **** , and FEMININE ( which does not mean bubbly!). Its a good song but it will require Britney Spears to SELL IT with amazing performances and some interviews.

5 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I just hope Britney and her team don't listen to fans this time. Fans had a chance to pick last single from "Femme Fatale" era and they picked "Criminal" over "Inside out". Britney needs to listen her own intuition. :mhm:

Where's the proof that the generic *** Inside Out would have performed better than Criminal, which did moderately well overseas? :sickofu:

2 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

It doesn't matter if it's the best song on Glory or not, radios will still boycot 

Its not about being the best song, and Britney does not need radio and Billboard top 10 chart hits to have a successful single. 

She needs positive feedback from the public. A song like Slumber Party will not get the publics attention on its own. She'll need a great video and live performances. She will have to SELL Slumber Party to the public.

Archived