Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instrumental sounds like 08 demo (except the outro), verses sounds so dated, chorus are ok, lyrics are katy perry, background ad libs is very good and Gaga.

All in all i cant believe this is the same artist that delivered the masterpiece that is BTW and The Fame. After artpop her music is so.. stagnant:angietea:

3 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

I'm dead. I forgot about that mess. :orangu2:

The head on the motorcycle NNNnnnnnnn. You're right, this is a step up. 

How can ANYONE forget that mess :drown:

It was so unfortunate tbh, how little monsters were trying to fight for that cover art when they were disappointed themselves :( 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, originalblonde said:

He does that with Rihanna and Selena Gomez too.  P.S. Unless you're unaware.  Jordan is a figurative and literal troll.

Oh I know :wannadie: Tragic that non-Britney related articles are still posted in Britney Spear News when he specifically moved made the Breaking Music News forum a sub-forum in BSN :tiffeyeroll:

I ain't mad tho :NYnod:

Just now, SlayOut said:

Oh I know :wannadie: Tragic that non-Britney related articles are still posted in Britney Spear News when he specifically moved made the Breaking Music News forum a sub-forum in BSN :tiffeyeroll:

I ain't mad tho :NYnod:

Don't u see the Breaking news forum been merged to BS. At least I see it poping right under BS forum

Just now, Hispanicney said:

It grew on me :hype: I love it. AND **** THAT FAT *** PEREZ HILTON for making a 5 minute video talking ****. Can he please keep Gaga and Britneys name out of his filthy mouth?

this

Archived