Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Gearbm95 said:

Here's the thing...you're all ripping this track but she's going to get critical acclaim for this...

Why is everyone so surprised by the hazy, retro sound? She had Kevin from Tame Impala and Mark Robson producing, have none of you ever listened to their material...it's very pyschadelic, retro, rock based.

But this doesn't sound psychodelic, retro, rock based. I mean, it kinda does but on the lowest of lowest expectrum. :drown:

Who am I to judge tho

5 minutes ago, Gearbm95 said:

Here's the thing...you're all ripping this track but she's going to get critical acclaim for this...

Why is everyone so surprised by the hazy, retro sound? She had Kevin from Tame Impala and Mark Robson producing, have none of you ever listened to their material...it's very pyschadelic, retro, rock based.

First of all Tame Impala is ******* amazing. Had the song had a genuine rock/alternative feel, then maybe it wouldn't be as hated. Do you think Britney stans would hate her rock ****? They'd probably like it as it wouldn't be competition. She'd be considered "alternative". The song sucks though and comes off as try-hard, don't be delusional :quirkney:

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It took me a while to get what BTW had to do with Express Yourself but eventually I found out.

But this one... it's blatant. She just keeps repeating the same Papa Don't Preach melody the entire song. :drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown:

Lmao :drown: I wasnt familiar with Express Yourself when BTW was released but I recognized the similarities the first time I heard the song

Applause was actually good and so much better than this :drown:

Hopefully it'll grow on me. :drown: 

37 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Then that's her biggest mistake :nobitch: But good for her tho, most of her oldest fans are the one who jumped the ship from Britney and hopefully they'll come back to stan for the real princess of pop :NYcackle: And I enjoy reading GGD rn, they're on full meltdowns mood  :rihclap:

People still use GagaDaily? :disbelief:

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Not the only one. I couldn't even reply to threads when I got home and all the avis were broken. It just fixed itself.

SAME.

The keep fixing and breaking :drown:

(Yours was broken when I wrote this)

Archived