Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

So, I've seen some users pointing out the similarities to "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna, and I had to investigate it for myself.

The notes and chord progression in PDP's line, "I'm keeping my baby" and PI's line, "It was a perfect illusion" are literally identical.

Something shady is brewing again, sistren... :janet:

I'm waiting for that :shameless: 

I mean, really. It is too obvious, how can they not be cautious of such a similarity, again. :beynah:

So, lets wait and see what happens  :janet:

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does the Flopga fans feel now that their mother monster's brand new single is flopping and being blocked by Sia and The Chainsmokers? Go laugh about that now!

At least Make Me made it to #1 :queenflopga:

PS: look at the Katy Perry fans buying Rise again just to block Gaga, it's #12 with dark green updates constantly :CPKney:

PS2: WHEN WILL BRINNI FANS TBH? :moorangu:

How does the Flopga fans feel now that their mother monster's brand new single is flopping and being blocked by Sia and The Chainsmokers? Go laugh about that now!

At least Make Me made it to #1 :queenflopga:

PS: look at the Katy Perry fans buying Rise again just to block Gaga, it's #12 with dark green updates constantly :CPKney:

PS2: WHEN WILL BRINNI FANS TBH? :moorangu:

4 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

lmfao it does sound like papa don't preach.

I was able to notice express yourself right away. This one I didn't notice till y'all pointed it out. Sneaky SatanGa :uknowit:.

The "it wasn't laaaahv" reminds me of another song too, i can't put my finger on it tho.

I noticed the (unauthorized) Papa Don't Preach sample tbh. I knew it was a Madonna song, and another user confirmed the title. :drown:

Why Gags? Why didnt she learn the lesson

Archived