• Last Reply
Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

how can you even compare this

You don't :riha:

1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

why are threads being merged. Trynna make this a hit thread. :uknowit:

Welp :drown: 

...i see comments about Gaga flopping. 

OK, factually speaking, Perfect Illusion isn't performing as well as Make Me within its first 2 hours of release. It only took Make Me 1 hour to take the number 1 spot. Perfect Illusion has been out for almost 2 hours and it's only just got to number 2. And it doesn't really have any competition, whereas Make Me was competing against Katy Perry, another pop comeback.

BUT...

..Make Me hasn't been that successful. It started falling down the iTunes chart after a day. Slowly but surely it dropped down the charts and its peak position to date is number 17. We really aren't in a position to gloat just yet.

Also, it's poor sportsmanship - a lot of Gaga fans were really supportive of Make Me so let's not be dicks.

I love Gaga's music (although I wasn't a huge fan of Artpop) - I was hoping for a big hit from her and unfortunately Perfect Illusion isn't it. But let's not start dragging her and her monsters. Leave that to Katy Perry's tacky fans.

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Don't Keep Me Waiting is actually a rock song

Its a perfect pop-rock song imo. One that Britney didnt even consider fit for the standard edition :coffee: While certain someone releases karaoke version of Papa Dont Preach as first single. Expected so much better from Gaga. 

Just now, EsterThePassenger said:

Is it lead or buzz single?

i think that'll depend on its chart performance. By the sounds of it, I hope Gaga gives it a Pretty Girls treatment.

15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

And yet the site owner posted a "breaking news" article about Perfect Illusion in the Britney Spears section of his own website... :saycheese: Obviously it would spark discussion here rather than other parts of the forum :angietea:

He does that with Rihanna and Selena Gomez too.  P.S. Unless you're unaware.  Jordan is a figurative and literal troll.

Archived