Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the thing...you're all ripping this track but she's going to get critical acclaim for this...

Why is everyone so surprised by the hazy, retro sound? She had Kevin from Tame Impala and Mark Robson producing, have none of you ever listened to their material...it's very pyschadelic, retro, rock based.

1 minute ago, Gearbm95 said:

Here's the thing...you're all ripping this track but she's going to get critical acclaim for this...

Why is everyone so surprised by the hazy, retro sound? She had Kevin from Tame Impala and Mark Robson producing, have none of you ever listened to their material...it's very pyschadelic, retro, rock based.

literally everyone thinks this song sucks except the Little Monsters :dontlike: just check on twitter

Just now, Gearbm95 said:

except tame impala is amazing.. and Gaga new song is a mess and GP are already hatin that delusion. Make Me was number 1 by this time.

Sad for Gaga fans.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

2 minutes ago, Gearbm95 said:

Welcome to Exhale, Little Monster. :bey:

1 minute ago, KW. said:

I hope Madonna calls her out again.

You would think that by this time she would know better than ripping M out on first singles :drown:

At least BTW was good :drown:

It took me a while to get what BTW had to do with Express Yourself but eventually I found out.

But this one... it's blatant. She just keeps repeating the same Papa Don't Preach melody the entire song. :drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown::drown:

Archived