How do some of you so called fans feel about the lies you spread about Britney not singing on Britney Jean?

Don Juan

It's a messy album, but yeah, people here love saying Myah sang the full thing.

Britney ALWAYS had backing vocals that were not her. Toxic choruses sound the same in the demo version; Early Mornin' chorus is sung by backing vocals, Britney doesn't sing it; some classics like BOMT, Oops or Crazy have male backing vocals in the choruses, etc.

Myah has some main vocals on Body Ache, Passenger and Alien. Other than that, it's just backing vocals.

The album has a bad production and it's kinda cheap. But I agree Myah didn't sing as much as Exhale claims. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

vocal pitching doesnt change your singing tone to the point where it sounds like someone else is imitating you. 

She was on Circus and Ff but they're still undeniabley Britney. BJ is the only record where she takes over the lead on some of the songs.

Yeah, that's what I said sis. And yes, vocal pitching can do that.... I mean Alien does not sound like Brit's voice in parts. The vocal pitching and computer witchcraft on her voice is horrendous. 

25 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yeah, that's what I said sis. And yes, vocal pitching can do that.... I mean Alien does not sound like Brit's voice in parts. The vocal pitching and computer witchcraft on her voice is horrendous. 

But it can't. The reason Alien doesn't sound like Britney in some parts is because it's Myah, her recording sessions leaked btw. If vocal pitching could really change someone's tone then Britney would've sounded different on ITZ, Blackout, Circus and FF but she doesn't 

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Going slightly off topic, but... I'd love to know what Britney really, truly thinks of BJ.  Like, did she care about the Myah drama?  Was she cool with Myah singing for her since it meant less work?  Did she actually like any of the songs?  Did she want writing credits or was that all Larry?  Supposedly there were some great songs that didn't make the cut- why were they held back for trash like 'CWY', 'NTIFY', and 'ISBE'?  And why tf was it so important for her to release a new album for Vegas?  Why couldn't they have done an EP or even just 'Work *****' as a standalone single? I'm probably putting way more thought into the album than Britney or her team did, but still.  

I asked that exact question in the Flaunt thread!

1 hour ago, RobRocks said:

It's a messy album, but yeah, people here love saying Myah sang the full thing.

Britney ALWAYS had backing vocals that were not her. Toxic choruses sound the same in the demo version; Early Mornin' chorus is sung by backing vocals, Britney doesn't sing it; some classics like BOMT, Oops or Crazy have male backing vocals in the choruses, etc.

Myah has some main vocals on Body Ache, Passenger and Alien. Other than that, it's just backing vocals.

The album has a bad production and it's kinda cheap. But I agree Myah didn't sing as much as Exhale claims. 

in toxic's choruses cathy's voice is very loud and the scream is cathy's scream but britney sings lead on all the parts.and yeah early mornin's choruses are sung by someone else but only these two songs are like that, just two songs.

in her first two albums she had a lot of backing singers but like you said there were even male ones, they did not try to imitate britney, they didn't use those backing vocals to fool her fans.

also in he about to lose me's choruses we can't even hear britney because backing vocals are too loud but on the other songs britney is the lead on all parts.

SO, the diference is, on bj, myah have lots of leads.actually the album is like britney spears ft.myah marie, it is like a collaboration album.

This could be a reason why journalists aren't able to ask her anything about Glory when they interview her. Those questions would naturally lead to asking questions about her involvement in the rest of her career -- the recording of BJ, the axed videos, the body doubles, the lipsynching.

Her Team has created a carefully constructed image for her since 2008. All it takes is one journalist asking one wrong question and that could all start to fall apart.

8 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I asked that exact question in the Flaunt thread!

We need that autobiography some day. :tiffanynod: I want answers!   The whole Britney Jean thing was so weird...between Vegas and everything that went wrong with the album, there had to be some juicy **** going on behind the scenes.

5 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Personally I never looked into this issue. I just don't want to believe it lol so I believe it's her voice. That girl might be singing backup for some of it but I choose to believe that Britney is the main vocals.

Same here. I refuse to believe it's Myah doing the leads, even though in Passenger and Body ache is quite obvious. 

Archived