How do some of you so called fans feel about the lies you spread about Britney not singing on Britney Jean?

Don Juan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

There's definitely a lot of Myah going on and a lot of vocal pitching to the point where you can barely tell who it is anyways. :shameless:

BJ is the least "Britney" album to me :saycheese:

vocal pitching doesnt change your singing tone to the point where it sounds like someone else is imitating you. 

She was on Circus and Ff but they're still undeniabley Britney. BJ is the only record where she takes over the lead on some of the songs.

The fact that they had to bring another vocalist impersonating Britney's voice to replace her vocals makes me feel extremely embarrassed and disappointed. 

(There are some good songs on the record, tho)

Being honest doesn't make you a bad fan. She's a celebrity but also a human being. She makes mistakes, she doesn't get everything right all the time, just like everyone else. Grow up.

2 hours ago, Juano said:

The fact that they had to bring another vocalist impersonating Britney's voice to replace her vocals makes me feel extremely embarrassed and disappointed. 

(There are some good songs on the record, tho)

Being honest doesn't make you a bad fan. She's a celebrity but also a human being. She makes mistakes, she doesn't get everything right all the time, just like everyone else. Grow up.

Ooh, hey ****. :thirsty: 

7 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I think she was in and out of the studio quick -- so will.i.am did what he had to do to hit a tight deadline.

We've heard similar stories about Glory - that she'd always leave the studio at a certain time to pick the boys up from school. It's just that with Glory she took the extra time she needed to get it right, instead of rushing the album out in time for the opening of Vegas.

Going slightly off topic, but... I'd love to know what Britney really, truly thinks of BJ.  Like, did she care about the Myah drama?  Was she cool with Myah singing for her since it meant less work?  Did she actually like any of the songs?  Did she want writing credits or was that all Larry?  Supposedly there were some great songs that didn't make the cut- why were they held back for trash like 'CWY', 'NTIFY', and 'ISBE'?  And why tf was it so important for her to release a new album for Vegas?  Why couldn't they have done an EP or even just 'Work *****' as a standalone single? I'm probably putting way more thought into the album than Britney or her team did, but still.  

How they feel about trying to fool fans by getting a back up singer to imitate britney?ı can never get over it because passenger was one of my faves from bj but ı can't listen to it knowing that britney only sings verses, choruses and bridge is myah.yeah bj is not really a good album but ı liked most of the songs but ı deleted all of them except for perfume, don't cry and hold on tight because they are the only songs that ı'm sure myah doesn't have leads.

Archived