Do you think Britney is now the new xtina

BritRiRiBey

1 hour ago, AutumnsGlory said:

except bionic had no good songs, at this point I don't care about hit songs. we got a good album, don't be immature.

ı guess you've never listened bionic fully.it has a **** tracklisting, if there weren't her stupid and useless intros/interludes it would be better and it has really good songs both on standart edition and on deluxe edition.when a gif was posted in another thread-christina was saying that bionic was ahead of time etc-people found it funny here but actually if she or someone else released it in 2013 or something that album could be more successful and people didn't buy the album but now ı see(not in exhale, of course) that people started to really appreciate it but it is too late.now ı know ı will get **** for defending bionic and christina but ı just can't help myself.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the thing though, Britney is WAY more relevant than Christina even if she's not as popular/successful as she used to be. Christina is pretty much a reality TV star now and I mean MM charted higher than any solo Christina single since 2008 and Ooh La La actually charted on the Hot100.....none of Christina's recent soundtrack singles have even charted! Britney is an icon/legend so even when she underperforms she still remains a big name because she's cemented her place and was successful for such a long time the same goes for Mariah/Madonna/Janet, Christina never made a big impact and her star faded long before Britney's. 

As far as videos go, I think the rest of the Glory era video will be really good to make up for the MM debacle 

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

How dare you? Shes far from being Xtina, she's still in demand and her fanbase still out weights Xtina and people still give a **** about her since shes always in the media whether good or bad and plus vegas has been consistently selling. Sales don't dictate how relevant you are, people actually think shes cool and arent afraid to listen to her music because now its not sugar cheesy pop. If she continues making these kinds and of music and keep avoiding Max Martin, she'll be the cool chick again. 

Sales don't dictate her relevancy, that's true. But the truth is that she isn't relevant anymore (the current her). If you notice, the news has always been about reflecting her to her past glory and not present.

25 minutes ago, sjok said:

Sales don't dictate her relevancy, that's true. But the truth is that she isn't relevant anymore (the current her). If you notice, the news has always been about reflecting her to her past glory and not present.

she kind of actually lied low (too low imo) since xfactor then las vegas. POM kind of secluded her from the rest of the world. unfortunately, vegas happened the same time Arianna, Miley, Selena all became up and coming pop stars. b-army back then started dissipating probably because of disappointment (desert performance, lackluster FF tour, no promo etc). She's still relevant now though but she's already kind of toeing that line of being a has-been and being relevant. this is the truth we need to accept.

4 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

she kind of actually lied low (too low imo) since xfactor then las vegas. POM kind of secluded her from the rest of the world. unfortunately, vegas happened the same time Arianna, Miley, Selena all became up and coming pop stars. b-army back then started dissipating probably because of disappointment (desert performance, lackluster FF tour, no promo etc). She's still relevant now though but she's already kind of toeing that line of being a has-been and being relevant. this is the truth we need to accept.

Why are you guys still blaming Britney for the desert performance when she never said NOTHING about it, it was Jordan and TMZ :sofedup:

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Here's the thing though, Britney is WAY more relevant than Christina even if she's not as popular/successful as she used to be. Christina is pretty much a reality TV star now and I mean MM charted higher than any solo Christina single since 2008 and Ooh La La actually charted on the Hot100.....none of Christina's recent soundtrack singles have even charted! Britney is an icon/legend so even when she underperforms she still remains a big name because she's cemented her place and was successful for such a long time the same goes for Mariah/Madonna/Janet, Christina never made a big impact and her star faded long before Britney's. 

As far as videos go, I think the rest of the Glory era video will be really good to make up for the MM debacle 

This!

Archived