Do you think Britney is now the new xtina

BritRiRiBey

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

How dare you? Shes far from being Xtina, she's still in demand and her fanbase still out weights Xtina and people still give a **** about her since shes always in the media whether good or bad and plus vegas has been consistently selling. Sales don't dictate how relevant you are, people actually think shes cool and arent afraid to listen to her music because now its not sugar cheesy pop. If she continues making these kinds and of music and keep avoiding Max Martin, she'll be the cool chick again. 

Britney is doing much better than Xtina though. When was the last time Xtina got a top 3 album on the BB 200? When was the last time Xtina got HER song to the number 1 on iTunes right after being released? When was the last time Xtina got HER song on the number 2 on iTunes for almost a week a month after its release? When was the last time Xtina had a top 3 album all over Europe?

Britney might not be doing as good as she used to, but she can still be considered part of the big sellers, I mean, Glory's debut sales are similar to Selena's Revival or Rihanna's Anti, that should tell you something about her relevancy or the power of her fanbase. 

i think they planned glory to be a big release - controversial and stuff. there are 2 things we dont know about.

1 - why the single release was moved. its planned release was huge, it was supposed to debut on the BBMAs. what we got was a twitter release :shadelaugh: 

2 - why the big production MV got scrapped. it was  a giant, iconic MV in the making but was replaced with something even youtubers could outdo :shadelaugh: 

i dont think they planned this fuckery. they just basically sucked at contingency planning.

1 minute ago, jamesblue said:

i think they planned glory to be a big release - controversial and stuff. there are 2 things we dont know about.

1 - why the single release was moved. its planned release was huge, it was supposed to debut on the BBMAs. what we got was a twitter release :shadelaugh: 

2 - why the big production MV got scrapped. it was  a giant, iconic MV in the making but was replaced with something even youtubers could outdo :shadelaugh: 

i dont think they planned this fuckery. they just basically sucked at contingency planning.

exactly that's what I think. After BBMAs they wanted to shape things up with the iconic video and srapping and reshooting messed the promotional plan they already had. I mean they needed to reshoot the video and probably redesign the cover and stuff. That involves a lot of people and a lot of work. 

6 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

exactly that's what I think. After BBMAs they wanted to shape things up with the iconic video and srapping and reshooting messed the promotional plan they already had. I mean they needed to reshoot the video and probably redesign the cover and stuff. That involves a lot of people and a lot of work. 

What sucks for me is that they have this really great cannonball with Glory but theyre trying to shoot it in the air with messy promo of a sling. :nothavingit: Brit needs to step in and take control like she did with the songs. Unless of course if she actually was the reason for the mishaps. Too bad. Britney was very creative she was behind the concepts for bomt, oidia and toxic mvs. All of which were iconic.

8 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

What sucks for me is that they have this really great cannonball with Glory but theyre trying to shoot it in the air with messy promo of a sling. :nothavingit: Brit needs to step in and take control like she did with the songs. Unless of course if she actually was the reason for the mishaps. Too bad. Britney was very creative she was behind the concepts for bomt, oidia and toxic mvs. All of which were iconic.

she also came up with womanizer idea :mcry:

Archived