According to Radar Britney won't do VMAs again

Toxicboy07

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Planted by Beys team to remind everyone how great she did at the VMAs because no one was talking about it anymore.

Britney doesnt give a ****. 

Incredible that with talent and the best PR team in the industry she still has trouble to make something iconic and endurable, looks and acts desperate, she can have all the headlines praising her *** by a week but this doesn't even enter in the top 20 that could be remembered in the upcoming years.

8 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

Not necessarily. I've watched so many old VMA shows and performances (not just Britney's) and they were so much more entertaining. The show as a whole has lacked quality. 

It's because they have the same tacky *** performers on stage.  Britney was a breath of fresh air, but it's always the same corny *** jokes on stage.
I love me some good Beyonce, but FFS, there are no new upcoming artists taking the stage, there's nothing fresh and new.

8 hours ago, chaoticblondie said:

I hate the VMAS now. I will never forgive them for having Britney's vanguard acceptance speech all about Trashonce

I wasn't on this forum when that happened but I was so ******* disgusted by how she was treated there. Britney had been around a long time and they treated her like she just walked in 5 minutes ago and had never done anything in her musical career.

Archived