According to Radar Britney won't do VMAs again

Toxicboy07

9 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

I think something like this happened. MTV agreed in the beginning but changed their minds once they saw it in rehearsals in NY. Her team even leaked to Robin Leech days before that she'd be opening before MTV finally announced Rihanna.

It just shows how out of touch Larry is. Even if you take Beyonce out of the equation the production wasn't good enough to get people talking the next day. They should've spent the money and went to Jamie King for her vma's return. Shadow puppets and yellow borat costumes were never going to do the job. The fact that they thought it would emphasizes what is wrong with her team.

I agree with you on this point. Yes MTV did their part by giving her the opportunity to prove to the world that shes back. And they probably were  disappointing at the outcome of the production of the performance. Don't get me wrong Britney looked great, she was comfortable on stage and did her thing. But for this big event at the VMAs her team needed to think outside the box. Do something more outrageous something that would keep people talking for days. But regardless what Britney and her team decided to do, MTV should had still payed respect to the Queen. That was a big slap in the face. So disrespectful. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

I think something like this happened. MTV agreed in the beginning but changed their minds once they saw it in rehearsals in NY. Her team even leaked to Robin Leech days before that she'd be opening before MTV finally announced Rihanna.

It just shows how out of touch Larry is. Even if you take Beyonce out of the equation the production wasn't good enough to get people talking the next day. They should've spent the money and went to Jamie King for her vma's return. Shadow puppets and yellow borat costumes were never going to do the job. The fact that they thought it would emphasizes what is wrong with her team.

Amen! This is so ******* true. She need stop working with Baz Halpin and start work again with Jamie King. 

Dont blame MTV, Britney never have a Medley of 15 minutes in that show just 4 minutes and she always find the way of outshine everyone. But this time not, even Kanye outshine her the next day. The production was cheap, nothing iconic for a Comeback, just a good performance. 

41 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

MTV probably saw Britney's awful MM choreo at POM and decided she wasn't good enough to be headliner. 

Sorry, but I'm just being ******* honest :mhm:

If that was the case they would've never asked her to perform!

I swear I can't with this dumb *** fanbase ... Who the hell believes anything from Radaronline? 

They ****** her big time, they made her do that incredible annoucement and made it look like she was the ******* headliner, then they brought Beyoncé,  annouced her as a performer 2 days before the show and gave her a better production and longer time.

It's so crystal clear that MTV was trying to sabotage Britney's performance so Beyoncé will be the new queen of VMA's, and according to some rumors they even turned off Britney mic during the MM&I part

but what i don't really understand how could Britney and her team accept to do that basic performance, it had nothing spectacular, wasn't worthy of a comeback

13 minutes ago, umop-apisdn said:

They ****** her big time, they made her do that incredible annoucement and made it look like she was the ******* headliner, then they brought Beyoncé,  annouced her as a performer 2 days before the show and gave her a better production and longer time.

It's so crystal clear that MTV was trying to sabotage Britney's performance so Beyoncé will be the new queen of VMA's, and according to some rumors they even turned off Britney mic during the MM&I part

but what i don't really understand how could Britney and her team accept to do that basic performance, it had nothing spectacular, wasn't worthy of a comeback

yjey made people expect that britny would do something big. all in all they realy embarrassed her by making people expect something big and then britney's coming up short when compared side by side with beyonce's.

Tbh whether Britney feels this way or not... this did actually happen though.

She was promoted as the main headliner. She was highly publicized for it, more so than Beyonce.
They released a promotional, hype commercial. It had been almost a decade since her return.
She made that show. Yet they allow Beyonce to perform her tour on the award ceremony like Britney 
did with her residency at the BBMAS, and to top it off... put her immediately after her. 
Its like... do they even consider or respect her for everything she's done for them and that dried up has-been of a show?
I don't care whether Britney didn't even request for more time. Its not even about that.
Its about the fact that they never ever consider or respect her enough, but will consider and respect other artists that 
aren't jack **** standing next to her... and in addition have done jack **** for MTV culture, pop culture and pop music as a whole.

They can wither and die for all I care. That show stopped being relevant and stopped bringing in the big ratings the second
Britney stopped giving iconic performance after iconic performance every ******* damn year. Without her that show will fall. Mark my words. 

PS: Op is hot and yummy. :lustney:

Archived