According to Radar Britney won't do VMAs again

Toxicboy07

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/09/britney-spears-vma-lip-syncing-performance-slams-producers-insiders/

Britney SLAMS MTV After ‘Humiliating’ VMAs Disaster
Find out why Spears is telling friends she won't do the awards show ever again!

By James Vituscka
Posted on Sep 2, 2016 @ 7:03AM

AKM-GSI/Getty Images
Britney Spears is looking better than ever, but RadarOnline.com has learned that the pop princess is feeling “humiliated” after her widely panned MTV VMA Awards performance. And now, an insider told Radar that she’s vowing never to return to the network’s stage!

According to a source close to 34-year-old, “Britney was legitimately upset about the way that the situation was handled at the VMAs.”

PHOTOS: Headed For Another Disaster? Britney ‘Freaking Out’ Over VMAs Performance & Album Release

by Taboola Sponsored Links 
SPONSORED

Yes, Pay Off Your House At A Furious Pace If You Live In New YorkLowerMyBills

“She felt like she was flat-out lied to by the producers,” the insider added.

As Radar previously reported, Spears was originally named as the headliner for the event and her image was used to promote the heavily publicized awards show.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, fans noticed during the actual awards show that it was Beyonce who was given a prime mid-show slot and nearly 15 minutes to perform .

To add insult to the injury, it was Spears’s first time returning to the VMAs stage after taking a career nosedive in 2007 with a sloppy performance to her then hit-single, “Gimme More.”

PHOTOS: Diva Throwdown! Britney Spears & Beyonce’s EPIC VMAs Feud EXPOSED

“Britney thought that she was the headliner and could not believe how they screwed her over,” the source told Radar.

A rep for Spears insisted, “There is not an ounce of truth to this.”

But the insider said, “Everyone in Britney’s camp was really quite blindsided by Beyonce’s performance. Hardly anyone knew that Beyonce was going to be the main event. Britney is saying she will never do the VMAs again.”

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

britney-twitter2.jpg 

Well I think this time it's legit even Jaime Lynn Spears had something to say about it

“She was confident and happy and to me that is success so I was really happy to see her up there and she looked phenomenal,” she told the host. “(It was) extremely nerve wracking. I was very nervous and she was nervous. It was a big deal for her. She gets more nervous than I think people could ever imagine and then they put her on after Beyoncé and I was like ‘Why would they do that?'”

I won't believe this site ever. But after watching this year's VMAs I couldnt help but notice how BORED I was. Every year the show becomes more boring and its just not what it used to be. I hope Britney makes the BBMAs stage her staple from now, as it is much more entertaining and clearly people care about it more now. Just compare the list of performers at the BBMAs with the list of performers at the VMas this year. Its tragic lol

Just now, Toxicboy07 said:

Well I think this time it's legit even Jaime Lynn Spears had something to say about it

“She was confident and happy and to me that is success so I was really happy to see her up there and she looked phenomenal,” she told the host. “(It was) extremely nerve wracking. I was very nervous and she was nervous. It was a big deal for her. She gets more nervous than I think people could ever imagine and then they put her on after Beyoncé and I was like ‘Why would they do that?'”

When did she say that?? :umomg:

Just now, greenbear89 said:

I won't believe this site ever. But after watching this year's VMAs I couldnt help but notice how BORED I was. Every year the show becomes more boring and its just not what it used to be. I hope Britney makes the BBMAs stage her staple from now, as it is much more entertaining and clearly people care about it more now. Just compare the list of performers at the BBMAs with the list of performers at the VMas this year. Its tragic lol

She should stick to Billboard. MTV played her big time 

Archived