According to Radar Britney won't do VMAs again

Toxicboy07

2 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

If that was the case they would've never asked her to perform!

I swear I can't with this dumb *** fanbase ... Who the hell believes anything from Radaronline? 

And who the hell believes the National Enquirer? But they were the first to report Jamie Lynn's pregnancy... I believe this VMA story cuz she lied on that radio show saying she wasn't even thinking about Beyonce. And then she got pissed and hung up. She was shook by that night, but of course she's not going to admit it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its a bs rumour but I hope Britney take another break from VMA performances. They should give her a better spot on the show. Put her after Beyonce wasn't a nice move. And even with all that, Britney was the most talked about performer of the night. In your face, MTV. They shoul have known better.

For all I care, BBMA and AMA could be her award stages from now on

1 hour ago, umop-apisdn said:

They ****** her big time, they made her do that incredible annoucement and made it look like she was the ******* headliner, then they brought Beyoncé,  annouced her as a performer 2 days before the show and gave her a better production and longer time.

It's so crystal clear that MTV was trying to sabotage Britney's performance so Beyoncé will be the new queen of VMA's, and according to some rumors they even turned off Britney mic during the MM&I part

but what i don't really understand how could Britney and her team accept to do that basic performance, it had nothing spectacular, wasn't worthy of a comeback

You know the productions came from the artist and not MTV right? I'm sure MTV just put the money and the artist decided if stay with it or put more money from his pocket. 

The VMAs 2016 Britney's performance was a Production of Baz Halpin the same guy from POM and BBMAs. So don't blame MTV. 

For example VMAs 2001, was all idea of Wade Robson. 

8 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

You know the productions came from the artist and not MTV right? I'm sure MTV just put the money and the artist decided if stay with it or put more money from his pocket. 

The VMAs 2016 Britney's performance was a Production of Baz Halpin the same guy from POM and BBMAs. So don't blame MTV. 

For example VMAs 2001, was all idea of Wade Robson. 

didn't know that

Don't know how true this is but they don't deserve our queen anyway. She's the reason people even still watch it... When people think VMA, they think Britney. And for them to disrespect her like that lol I hope she never performs there!!! They'll come crawling back, kissing her *** and Britney will tell them "I guess you'll have to wait and see" :yaknow:

aka, NEVER:ricackle:

Actually if it WERE true she would have a legitimate leg to stand on.

Beyonce didn't get a ******* trailer to promote her long *** performance. Britney DID.

And to be completely honest, while I liked her performance, it left me wanting more. It felt like it was gearing up and never quite got there. She looked good, she danced well, and it was spunky but it was not a performance worthy of a trailer in my opinion.

If I were her, I'd be pissed too. Not because they didn't make me the 'headliner' but because they set my performance up to look ridiculous after Beyonce's. No one would be able to follow up with that.

1 hour ago, umop-apisdn said:

They ****** her big time, they made her do that incredible annoucement and made it look like she was the ******* headliner, then they brought Beyoncé,  annouced her as a performer 2 days before the show and gave her a better production and longer time.

It's so crystal clear that MTV was trying to sabotage Britney's performance so Beyoncé will be the new queen of VMA's, and according to some rumors they even turned off Britney mic during the MM&I part

but what i don't really understand how could Britney and her team accept to do that basic performance, it had nothing spectacular, wasn't worthy of a comeback

MTV used her for their own interest. For promotion so people could tune in to watch the VMAs. They wanted to cause controversy and make Britney look bad by having Beyonce performe before her. If that wasn't the case then they wouldn't had allowed  this to happen. But the great thing is that Britney didn't fail. Britney didn't let Beyonce's performance intimidate her. Britney still delivered a good performance. She looked amazing and comfortable on stage. It could had been better if MTV would had coordinated the event better. So disrespectful. 

49 minutes ago, BritneysPimp said:

I think its a bs rumour but I hope Britney take another break from VMA performances. They should give her a better spot on the show. Put her after Beyonce wasn't a nice move. And even with all that, Britney was the most talked about performer of the night. In your face, MTV. They shoul have known better.

For all I care, BBMA and AMA could be her award stages from now on

Was she really though? Not trying to be negative, just genuinely curious. Cause the morning after, all I remember popping up on the articles (besides Buzzfeed --they love Britney :carpoolney:) was about Beyonce and Rihanna and I was bummed out :( 

Archived