According to Radar Britney won't do VMAs again

Toxicboy07

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean I don't get it... it would make sense if she had something huge planned and got overshadowed by beyonce... but Britney had a normal performance that wasn't anything special so if she thought she was gonna be the center of attention that night even without bey, she wouldn't have been

15 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

MTV probably saw Britney's awful MM choreo at POM and decided she wasn't good enough to be headliner. 

Sorry, but I'm just being ******* honest :mhm:

And they thought she was good enough in 2007 to be the headliner? :nothavingit: Sure.

This article is garbage.  I'm sure Britney had fun and didn't give a flying **** about Beyoncé or anyone else.  Radar Online - and many of you - continue to do the most.

27 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

MTV probably saw Britney's awful MM choreo at POM and decided she wasn't good enough to be headliner. 

Sorry, but I'm just being ******* honest :mhm:

I think something like this happened. MTV agreed in the beginning but changed their minds once they saw it in rehearsals in NY. Her team even leaked to Robin Leech days before that she'd be opening before MTV finally announced Rihanna.

It just shows how out of touch Larry is. Even if you take Beyonce out of the equation the production wasn't good enough to get people talking the next day. They should've spent the money and went to Jamie King for her vma's return. Shadow puppets and yellow borat costumes were never going to do the job. The fact that they thought it would emphasizes what is wrong with her team.

13 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

And they thought she was good enough in 2007 to be the headliner? :nothavingit: Sure.

This article is garbage.  I'm sure Britney had fun and didn't give a flying **** about Beyoncé or anyone else.  Radar Online - and many of you - continue to do the most.

Its not about that Beyonce performed that night. It just how they scheduled the performance. They hyped Britney's performance. Used her as promo and then did her dirty. She deserves better than that. Especially after being almost a decade that she performed at the VMAs. 

I loved her performance at the VMA's. They didn't treat it like a return or comeback. They treated it like "business as usual". Which is exactly how it should be. Sweep that 2007 debacle under the rug like it never happened. 

Her dancing was great, she looked confident and ****, and she had fun up there. The only thing wrong with it were the cd vocals. Other than that, fans need to **** off with this whole production mess. For years y'all complained that all the props and stage production hid her abilities as a performer (or lack of). This was a welcomed change of pace. 

Well idk if this is true or not but i don't think her performance has been 'widely panned' it was really good and a lot better than the 2007 one. I haven't seen very many people say bad things about it. Either way there's no denying that MTV are so far up Beyonce's *** and i'm not surprised they made her the 'main event' even overshadowing Rihanna who received the Video Vanguard award.

Archived