How Do You Think Private Show Will Do As A Single?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, --- said:

it being the bridge doesn't change it from a rap portion, and i don't hate the entire bridge. you're welcome to your opinion as am i, though you needn't cavort like yours is fact.

Darhling Don't get mad cause I corrected you :chershade:

U can have your opinion or whatever but that part you're talking about isn't a "rap" it's the bridge and no she's not rapping on the bridge neither LOL 

I mean I never heard anyone say she was "rapping" on Private Show. :ricackle:

31 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

If anything release What You Need. Her vocals are stronger and not as shrill (and I love private show) and with a good remix that gospel would sound amazing with a house beat. There's not a lot of bluesy tracks on the radio

I love WYN too, hope she adds it to Vegas on the next leg!

I was playing WYN in the car with my mom last week and she really likes the song ... Although my mom likes quite a few of Britney songs LOL 

On September 5, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Britman512 said:

I mean I did here on the radio back in the beginning of August but no it's a bad single just bad i like it but it's not radio friendly or gp/fan friendly sadly it's her favorite song off the album so knowing Britney she will release and then comes the breakdowns

Private Show is definitely radio friendly and so what if it's not? Toxic wasn't radio friendly back in 2003 when it was all about HipHop and R&B 

52 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

The Perfume is on iTunes?

No lol:orangu2: the song perfume 

On September 6, 2016 at 6:51 PM, OCBoy1985 said:

Private Show is definitely radio friendly and so what if it's not? Toxic wasn't radio friendly back in 2003 when it was all about HipHop and R&B 

Honestly she should release things that sound way different than what's on the radio. If she released Better it would just get lost in the charts or a forgettable hit

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2016 at 2:42 PM, DaddySayzee said:

No lol:orangu2: the song perfume 

Honestly she should release things that sound way different than what's on the radio. If she released Better it would just get lost in the charts or a forgettable hit

Exactly!

Everybody wants Just Love Me and that's so generic and a lot like Make Me.

Private Show is radio friendly yet doesn't sound like anything on the radio!

Archived