How Do You Think Private Show Will Do As A Single?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I really really love Private Show and while it doesn't sound like anything on Radio atm but still seems radio friendly to me!

She sounds fuckn amazing on the chorus and the bridge and outro is EPIC... I think with a video like the commercial it could definitely work!

Firstly let me just say, I like you, you make great threads and overall I think you're a pretty flawless exhaler.

But I don't think PS would do well as a single... I love it, but I'm not sure the GP would. The only thing that COULD make that song a success would be a SUPER **** music video. 

:truthtea:

8 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Firstly let me just say, I like you, you make great threads and overall I think you're a pretty flawless exhaler.

But I don't think PS would do well as a single... I love it, but I'm not sure the GP would. The only thing that COULD make that song a success would be a SUPER **** music video. 

:truthtea:

Thanks for that I appreciate it but I am not saying it would SLAY LOL 

I just want to get other fans opinions!

I feel like it'll either flop or do pretty good! LOL

Not judging taste-wise :quirkney:

The song is ok, but definitely not one of the best in the album :donewithit:

I think releasing another relateively slow song would not do good and because her voice is really high-pitched in it (most non-fans don't like it that way), it would not do well :sobbing:

LMD, DYWCO or SP would be much better choices :saycheese:

I think the best hits are ones that are different, unique, and memorable.....which I think Private Show is. It's fun, her vocals are on point, and it changes throughout so it doesn't get boring or repetitive. It's something people would want to replay. I don't really want her releasing stuff that sounds just like all the other artists. She is a trendsetter, not a follower :howiroll: So I think Private Show would do well. I mean the song just screams Britney and the fans don't like it...I don't get it :nothavingit:

Also, it seems like the fan favorites never do well as singles.  :beysip:

Archived