How Do You Think Private Show Will Do As A Single?

OCBoy1985

As a fan I really really like the song - like how she experiments and sounded confident here. But the GP would def bash her for using her nasal voice in this one. It slays yes, but we know the GP would use everything they can to bash her. So no, but she def can use this in some other way like intro to other songs, promos, interlude videos, etc.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

She just needs that ONE hit to make everyone remember why they love her a la We Belong Together and Hung Up!

Brit is just at a weird space in her career ... She'll be back she just needs one song & it could be Slumber Party or something from B10 ... I wouldn't count out just yet!

I think that would only happen with FF kind of tracks, that's what they expect from Britney, they're not here for Britney singing Selena kind of songs, or Bieber kind of songs. Glory doesn't have club bangers, or at least they would be very unusual, I think the closest would be DYWCO, but I honestly think it will be really hard for any track to become a hit.

The album is amazing, but I see it as an album just for us, the fans. The GP will never appreciate what it means that Britney is releasing something this good. Just Luv Me can be all the radio friendly we want, but for them it's gonna be just another song, with nothing memorable, especially if we're getting videos like MM's. Slumber Party is a bit catchier, has more rhythm, but still, is very, chill, I don't know, it's so different from what they're used to hearing from Britney, that I'm sure they won't dig it, as it's happening with Make Me.... If she really loves the album so much, she should just keep releasing singles, for us, even if she has to pay for the videos. But I see it very difficult that we get past the third single.

14 hours ago, derick said:

She needs to get ****** real and stop makin everything so ****** basic if I want to be a mom be one if u want to be a relevant pop star ur gonna have to bring it...she was in a bad place before but now she has no excuse other than "I'm a mom so it's better that my sons and Lexie and Maddie see me tap my knee like I'm a lil tea pot instead of whine my hips and tick" this comeback could have been huge now they are gonna have a hard Time rebounding this album and era they will never get s hit releasing boring *** videos and doing performances that are nothing similar to typical Britney...sge FINALLY danced like primeney on vmas...can u imagine how SCALPED the gp would be if she danced like that to the original mm choreography and had a number of dancers and outfit that wasn't Vegas inspired 

Girl bye LOG OUT I'm not reading that nonsense!

If you aren't happy with Britney move on to someone else... I honestly don't think she would even care!

All that bitching & moaning is ridiculous tho, I'm not here for that!

14 hours ago, jamesblue said:

As a fan I really really like the song - like how she experiments and sounded confident here. But the GP would def bash her for using her nasal voice in this one. It slays yes, but we know the GP would use everything they can to bash her. So no, but she def can use this in some other way like intro to other songs, promos, interlude videos, etc.

No. People always have said her baby voice is annoying but her voice was much more celebrated back in the BOMT/Oops/Britney/ITZ era than it is now. I'd love PS and WYN to be gain traction so these misconceptions would be chasen away for the most part. Well, I heard PS a couple of times on radio so... yay!

Not to mention I love them.

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that would only happen with FF kind of tracks, that's what they expect from Britney, they're not here for Britney singing Selena kind of songs, or Bieber kind of songs. Glory doesn't have club bangers, or at least they would be very unusual, I think the closest would be DYWCO, but I honestly think it will be really hard for any track to become a hit.

The album is amazing, but I see it as an album just for us, the fans. The GP will never appreciate what it means that Britney is releasing something this good. Just Luv Me can be all the radio friendly we want, but for them it's gonna be just another song, with nothing memorable, especially if we're getting videos like MM's. Slumber Party is a bit catchier, has more rhythm, but still, is very, chill, I don't know, it's so different from what they're used to hearing from Britney, that I'm sure they won't dig it, as it's happening with Make Me.... If she really loves the album so much, she should just keep releasing singles, for us, even if she has to pay for the videos. But I see it very difficult that we get past the third single.

Britney has been doing that sound way before them tho!

Her team just need to come up with great marketing strategies to make sure all her albums go no1 and platinum!

Shes getting older now and radio doesn't support many artists who been around long like Britney has ... They barely play Beyonce too ... That's just how it is in the industry for females 

Glory has hits on it!

U probably think it doesn't because the album is not the typical Britney album with that sound she knows for.

Slumber Party, Change Your Mind, Liar, Better, Just Luv Me, MOTM .. I think Slumber Party has the potential to be the biggest hit!

36 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Girl bye LOG OUT I'm not reading that nonsense!

If you aren't happy with Britney move on to someone else... I honestly don't think she would even care!

All that bitching & moaning is ridiculous tho, I'm not here for that!

then don't reply either ho:hype:

15 hours ago, jamesblue said:

Or they could praise her vocals... My Boyfriend and all my friends said she sounds good and none are huge fans but not haters neither.

Private Show to me is still the best song on the album.  Its probably the most radio friendly song I don't know what some of you guys listen to but think whatever you want.  If not PS then Liar.  There are plenty of good songs on Glory so good for Britney.  Just release something at this point and I'll be fine.

1 hour ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Britney has been doing that sound way before them tho!

Her team just need to come up with great marketing strategies to make sure all her albums go no1 and platinum!

Shes getting older now and radio doesn't support many artists who been around long like Britney has ... They barely play Beyonce too ... That's just how it is in the industry for females 

Glory has hits on it!

U probably think it doesn't because the album is not the typical Britney album with that sound she knows for.

Slumber Party, Change Your Mind, Liar, Better, Just Luv Me, MOTM .. I think Slumber Party has the potential to be the biggest hit!

If it depended on me, I'd release:

• Do You Wanna Come Over?
  • Make Me...
  • Liar
  • Better
  • If I'm Dancing
  • Slumber Party / Love Me Down
  • Man on the Moon

The thing is, it's not about how good the album is, people don't support Britney anymore. I think the only way they could accept her music is with club bangers, yeah she's done similar songs before but they were never released as singles, people don't recognize Britney for that kind of songs, and will think she's just trying so hard to stay relevant. Make Me... is such a great song, and I don't see it as the big hit it should've been with the current music scene which is full of that sound. And it's just because it's Britney.

If anybody here is still worried about people bashing Britney's voice then you must live in a bubble somewhere.  People bash her for everything. Move on.  If you don't like PS you don't like it but I remember way more people going crazy for it when it dropped.  Every time I try to participate on here a swarm of people jump on the bandwagon of some bs.

Archived