How Do You Think Private Show Will Do As A Single?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

If it depended on me, I'd release:

• Do You Wanna Come Over?
  • Make Me...
  • Liar
  • Better
  • If I'm Dancing
  • Slumber Party / Love Me Down
  • Man on the Moon

The thing is, it's not about how good the album is, people don't support Britney anymore. I think the only way they could accept her music is with club bangers, yeah she's done similar songs before but they were never released as singles, people don't recognize Britney for that kind of songs, and will think she's just trying so hard to stay relevant. Make Me... is such a great song, and I don't see it as the big hit it should've been with the current music scene which is full of that sound. And it's just because it's Britney.

I don't think they are done with her yet all artists when been around long like Britney go through ups & downs... Also FF/BJ really did damage to her and it's going to take time to fix that 

19 hours ago, Magicwaund said:

If anybody here is still worried about people bashing Britney's voice then you must live in a bubble somewhere.  People bash her for everything. Move on.  If you don't like PS you don't like it but I remember way more people going crazy for it when it dropped.  Every time I try to participate on here a swarm of people jump on the bandwagon of some bs.

Exactly and besides MM it was the only song to go  Top 10 on iTunes 

1 hour ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Love Me Down is not a hit tho LOL 

Sis they are queens that only visit gay clubs...I can't at ppl thinking "do u wanna come over" will be a hit...lol I'm black and if they hadn't noticed URBAN music is wats in not 2011 dated pop trash(not that I'm calling duwco trash) I like it but it was the only buzz single I didn't like I only grew to like it after she slayed the performance...ps would SLAY radio I can see bey, Nicki, and rih fans getting all of their life from it..better would slay, ps would slay if it wasn't released first...honestly that perfume video was perfect for it. I love slumber party but I don't think that would be a hit unless someone featured (soneone RELEVANT) 

12 hours ago, derick said:

Sis they are queens that only visit gay clubs...I can't at ppl thinking "do u wanna come over" will be a hit...lol I'm black and if they hadn't noticed URBAN music is wats in not 2011 dated pop trash(not that I'm calling duwco trash) I like it but it was the only buzz single I didn't like I only grew to like it after she slayed the performance...ps would SLAY radio I can see bey, Nicki, and rih fans getting all of their life from it..better would slay, ps would slay if it wasn't released first...honestly that perfume video was perfect for it. I love slumber party but I don't think that would be a hit unless someone featured (soneone RELEVANT) 

They don't know a damn thing I bet they the same 1s that voted & said Criminal would be a hit. 

I'm black too and Private Show would SLAY & I can see our community liking the song!

I played the song for my Bestfriend in the car tonight and he loved the song!

He said she was going off he said she sounded good (You know on the chorus where everyone said she doesn't sound good) and that the song was catchy ... I asked did he know the song cause he was singing along to it!

This is someone who doesn't like Pop music and said he only likes about 5/6 Britney songs 

Private Show is amazing and I think it could definitely be a hit .. Its catchy, radio friendly and doesn't sound like anything out there now, she sounds fuckn amazing too!

The bridge and outro is also amazing too ... I changed my mind PS I think could be HUGE for her & its truly a new sound for her ... It's like Motown meets Pop meets R&B 

The commercial would be perfect for Private Show just her dancing by herself!

13 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It totally is...

Maybe in 2011 yea & not saying it's a bad song ... It's just not a good single choice ... When it's so many other songs that are more deserving!

12 hours ago, Isla. said:

I don't really like Private Show that much, don't think it should be a single imo lol 

Your taste sucks TBH 

1. Private Show will do bad at radio. 

2. The high-pitched voice at parts is annoying when you're blasting your music high.

3. PS is very cool for Vegas, for a perfume commercial, for an intro, for whatever - but not a single. :donewithit:

Britney needs to regain some GP respect and love to be a trendsetter again (she's totally capable to do it if she wants to). For now we need a catchy, radio-friendly song, so she could be recognized again (+followed by younger generation). 

For that case we would need...well practically most of Glory is single-worthy, but PS is one of the exceptions imo. :yaknow:

Archived