How Do You Think Private Show Will Do As A Single?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

I'm afraid Private Grammy Show is not single worthy because the vocals have already gotten mixed feelings :nyschool:

Some people love her vocals on it, and some absolutely HATE it.

Leave it as a fragrance promo song :tbh:

Yes this tbh, I loved the song and I really liked the vocals, but to other people (non fans) that I have showed it to the vocals bother them :icant2:

The next single should, and most probably will be DYWCO :feelingmyself:

10 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

They don't know a damn thing I bet they the same 1s that voted & said Criminal would be a hit. 

I'm black too and Private Show would SLAY & I can see our community liking the song!

I played the song for my Bestfriend in the car tonight and he loved the song!

He said she was going off he said she sounded good (You know on the chorus where everyone said she doesn't sound good) and that the song was catchy ... I asked did he know the song cause he was singing along to it!

This is someone who doesn't like Pop music and said he only likes about 5/6 Britney songs 

Private Show is amazing and I think it could definitely be a hit .. Its catchy, radio friendly and doesn't sound like anything out there now, she sounds fuckn amazing too!

The bridge and outro is also amazing too ... I changed my mind PS I think could be HUGE for her & its truly a new sound for her ... It's like Motown meets Pop meets R&B 

The commercial would be perfect for Private Show just her dancing by herself!

Spill it sis y they chose criminal over inside out I'll never forgive them she could have had four top 10s in one era...Anywhoooo I played it for my fam and everyone loves it and the parts that they "cringe" at is the parts everyone loves the most (Belted "private show" and "werk it werk it") 

2 hours ago, Jose1992 said:

I really don´t know. But personally, I love the song, it´s a very catchy, playful song, her voice sound strange but overall I like it. I would not mind if she release it as a single. 

Me neither everyone I played the song for loves it & PS has that big hit feel to it that besides SP none have 

35 minutes ago, derick said:

Spill it sis y they chose criminal over inside out I'll never forgive them she could have had four top 10s in one era...Anywhoooo I played it for my fam and everyone loves it and that parts that they "cringe" at is the parts everyone loves the most (Belted "private show" and "werk it werk it") 

Exactly I would never forgive them for that LOL!

My friends last night was loving PS & she sounds fuckn sick on the chorus (in a good way)

I really hope it's a single it'll be perfect for single no2!

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

I think its a nice guilty pleasure song. of course some ppl wouldnt respond to it but i think lots of people would actually. i love it!

!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, Jite91 said:

Yes this tbh, I loved the song and I really liked the vocals, but to other people (non fans) that I have showed it to the vocals bother them :icant2:

The next single should, and most probably will be DYWCO :feelingmyself:

While I love DYWCO and love the performance too ... I don't want it for the 2nd single and I'm not sure I want it for a single at all.

I mean it's a good song but Glory has so much more to offer then DYWCO 

13 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I'm afraid Private Grammy Show is not single worthy because the vocals have already gotten mixed feelings :nyschool:

Some people love her vocals on it, and some absolutely HATE it.

Leave it as a fragrance promo song :tbh:

I think Private Show is a risk that could pay off! Toxic was a risk that paid off & so was Slave!

Part of trying new things and trying new sounds is also about taking risks .... PS is definitely a risk but I think it could be huge!

So what it doesn't sound like what's currently on the radio ... Toxic didn't and Britney needs to go back to setting trends and not following them!

PS is catchy as hell, radio friendly and just fuckn amazing and it has that big hit feel to it too!

My Bestfriend who's not really a fan of Pop music (Tho PS is more on the Motown/R&B side of the spectrum) and only like a few Britney songs loved the song ... I had to ask him did he know the song cause he was singing along to it & said she sounded good & was going off on the track!

Just now, OCBoy1985 said:

Rap portion? Are we talking about the same song here?

Strut it out, strut it out, eyes on me (eyes on me)
Watch me strike a pose, feel my heat (feel my heat)
Spin around, spin around, three-sixty
Ain’t no boundaries here, the camera speaks

4 minutes ago, --- said:

Strut it out, strut it out, eyes on me (eyes on me)
Watch me strike a pose, feel my heat (feel my heat)
Spin around, spin around, three-sixty
Ain’t no boundaries here, the camera speaks

The bridge you mean?

That is one of the best parts along with the chorus and outro!

Sis I can't with U ... U girls don't know what good music sounds like LOL 

Just now, OCBoy1985 said:

The bridge you mean?

That is one of the best parts along with the chorus and outro!

Sis I can't with U ... U girls don't know what good music sounds like LOL 

it being the bridge doesn't change it from a rap portion, and i don't hate the entire bridge. you're welcome to your opinion as am i, though you needn't cavort like yours is fact.

Archived