How Do You Think Private Show Will Do As A Single?

OCBoy1985

2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

DYWCO is a parasite? Never seen someone more wrong. U sure ur a Brit fan? Bc DYWCO is quintessential Britney

Anyway, PS is too divisive. Fans seem to love or hate (I love, for the record), same w GP tbh. 

He's not a Britney fan because he doesn't like DYWCO? I don't like it either, I think it's the worst song of the album, with If I'm Dancing.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best single choice on album. It would be bigger than Make Me.

On 8/31/2016 at 3:58 PM, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Very very bad. Fans aren't here for it so why would the GP be? 

Because fans are fickle and a lot of you all lack TASTE. Some fans didn't want her to release Toxic because her voice sounded too manipulated.

3 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

It would SLAYYYYY if she promoted & performed it LIVE & SLAYEDDD & pulled the vocals off LIVE!

Private Show is one of her BEST songs IMHO

It really is one of her best songs. Alot of Exhale fans are scared of Britneys shadow not illuminating properly.

They think Britney sounds too chipmunk. These are also the same fans who desperately want her to sing live but will start crying the minute her voice cracks. lol These are the fans who think Slumber Party will be her biggest hit since TTWE. :quirkney:

8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

btw, I was checking to see where Private Show was on the charts and looks at where Xtina's new song has fallen to already :hahaha:

2iqho4k.jpg

Also, Private Show is the second highest charting Glory song.

Floptina!!!!  :hahaha:  When the floptina haters (me)  have ZERO interest to hear new music from her, you know its over. :roflney:

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

It really is one of her best songs. Alot of Exhale fans are scared of Britneys shadow not illuminating properly.

They think Britney sounds too chipmunk. These are also the same fans who desperately want her to sing live but will start crying the minute her voice cracks. lol These are the fans who think Slumber Party will be her biggest hit since TTWE. :quirkney:

They are also the same ones who bitched about promo then when we're getting it ... It's still not good enough smh.

All the critics praised the song and her soulful vocals too!  PS has so many layers to it and the twerk it part is just one of those layers ... I mean she's doing a lot vocal acrobats on PS 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would do amazing :donewithit:

jk, I think at this point none of the songs have any chances of becoming hits. People aren't here for Britney anymore (I mean, people in US).

So she should just keep releasing singles for us. Actually, I don't care about the singles themselves, I don't even listen to radio, I just want more videoclips.

She just needs that ONE hit to make everyone remember why they love her a la We Belong Together and Hung Up!

Brit is just at a weird space in her career ... She'll be back she just needs one song & it could be Slumber Party or something from B10 ... I wouldn't count out just yet!

On August 31, 2016 at 3:02 PM, PBoy said:

The song had the best spot to get any type of attention since it was the first promo song released and yet got a comercial with, and still the result from people were zero, and by this, you got your answer, no!

***** plz the song charted higher than any of the promo singles and had a lot more buzz 

2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

She just needs that ONE hit to make everyone remember why they love her a la We Belong Together and Hung Up!

Brit is just at a weird space in her career ... She'll be back she just needs one song & it could be Slumber Party or something from B10 ... I wouldn't count out just yet!

She needs to get ****** real and stop makin everything so ****** basic if I want to be a mom be one if u want to be a relevant pop star ur gonna have to bring it...she was in a bad place before but now she has no excuse other than "I'm a mom so it's better that my sons and Lexie and Maddie see me tap my knee like I'm a lil tea pot instead of whine my hips and tick" this comeback could have been huge now they are gonna have a hard Time rebounding this album and era they will never get s hit releasing boring *** videos and doing performances that are nothing similar to typical Britney...sge FINALLY danced like primeney on vmas...can u imagine how SCALPED the gp would be if she danced like that to the original mm choreography and had a number of dancers and outfit that wasn't Vegas inspired 

Archived