How Do You Think Private Show Will Do As A Single?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, PBoy said:

The song had the best spot to get any type of attention since it was the first promo song released and yet got a comercial with, and still the result from people were zero, and by this, you got your answer, no!

That's false. It's the most streamed pre-release track on Spotify besides Make Me

27 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

That's false. It's the most streamed pre-release track on Spotify besides Make Me

Normal, it had the first release, i'm talking about impact like Radar, Break The Ice and Shattered Glass had that made some charts

I adore the verse and bridge vocals on PS but the "werkit werkit"s and lyrics about sliding down a pole wouldn't fly with the GP. A lot of people seem to hate her chorus vox too.

I hope it won't be a single because it's the weakest song on the album IMO. My friend literally stopped his streaming of the album because he couldn't stand the song and thought it was annoying...to the point of being a joke lol

On August 31, 2016 at 5:11 PM, agirlnamedlucky said:

I adore the verse and bridge vocals on PS but the "werkit werkit"s and lyrics about sliding down a pole wouldn't fly with the GP. A lot of people seem to hate her chorus vox too.

I hope it won't be a single because it's the weakest song on the album IMO. My friend literally stopped his streaming of the album because he couldn't stand the song and thought it was annoying...to the point of being a joke lol

Private Show is one of Glory strongest songs hence it being right after Make Me on the tracklist!

It's a very unique artsy fartsy type of song LOL

All my friends I played PS for they liked it and thought she sounded good!

4 minutes ago, Dicky said:

Just to tell you it's a big huge mistake if she ever release Private Show, Clumsy & DYWCO as her single because those tracks are the parasite in Glory 

DYWCO is a parasite? Never seen someone more wrong. U sure ur a Brit fan? Bc DYWCO is quintessential Britney

Anyway, PS is too divisive. Fans seem to love or hate (I love, for the record), same w GP tbh. 

Archived